Vantura's Application 2

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ventura
Baby Leet

Vantura's Application 2

Post by Ventura »

Sorry for creating another account on forums but I couldn't get hold of my original one.

Firstly hello, my name is Charlie, I'm 18 and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have played AO for quite sometime and have a broad knowledge of the game and many different professions. I have a 220 adventurer, and a broad variety of Tl5 characters including a soldier, enforcer and MA. I also have a 214 Shade but I don't play it much. I wont post a wall of gloating but I am a polite and friendly person, easily approachable and am always willing to help (is in my Australian nature I guess). I am raidleader in both Cameloot and Clanside1 bots which means I am active at clan raids and tower wars. I have matured a lot since many years ago and have a much better approach to any kind of ingame grievances or clashes. I may not currently appear like someone fit for Athen Paladins but I hope for the opportunity to show my true self and I believe this is a great place to do so. I am aware that my application may be difficult for some members of the org but I will do all I can to be the best I can.
Just to be clear Doomcow was and is my alt.

I have read the rules many times and understand what is expected of me.

Thankyou,

Vantura.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Vantura's Application 2

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Vantura,

I'm also an aussie. You get bonus points if you know where Wagga Wagga is without googling it. Its so great they named it twice^^.

On a more serious note, thanks for your 2nd application to AP, it must be tough to re-apply to an org after being unsuccessful the first time.

Thanks for being upfront about your reputaion, which unfortunately in most cases precedes you. Perhaps to help out the members of AP you might explain why it is you wish to Join us here? What is it about AP that appeals to you? Are we the last org in the line of applications? Sorry for being frank but here honesty will be your biggest Ally.

Good luck with this application and I hope that it gets the reasoned, rational and careful consideration each application deserves.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome back to the forums mate.

please read the Code of Conduct, and the expected behaviour document at the top of this public forum. it is requisite that all applicants agree with these documents before invitations to the org chat and further processing of your application occur.

Can you please tell us a bit about your experience with your last couple of orgs, or what you have been up to? Also feel free to share what types of activities you like in game.

During your application period, try to team with AP's so we have a chance to get to know you, and feel free to ask for org chat invites.

you know me and I'll be happy to invite you to the bot during your application period.

cheers and good luck with your app :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ventura
Baby Leet

Post by Ventura »

Ah sure, yes I most certainly do agree to the rules of conduct.

Most recently I've been in my own org with my own city (thanks to a good friend of mine) and have been laying low for a few weeks and I guess having a look at a few different organizations to join. I dont think I'm the kind of player that can play on my own, I like that family feeling.

I've been in and out of a few orgs this year most of which I left myself voluntarily to avoid confrontation with certain members, however as I'm constantly reminded ignoring it is the best way, or contacting someone whose job it is to sort it out :)

Ingame I'm very PVP based, but I also spend literally most of my time assisting others or levelling with others. I havent been on much recently because I am planning on moving.

I am a bit nervous to join AP chat but anytime someone would like to team that would be great, and do come to some Tara raids they are fun :). I do have both ventrilo and teamspeak if anyone would like to chat on there.
Mophro
Giant Leet

Post by Mophro »

Hello Ventura/Vantura,

Welcome to the forums board of the most ubereererstestrest org in the whole of Anarchy Online (yes all dimensions!).

Mop.
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Greets Doom,

Lets just say I have known you along time, some great aspects & some piss poor ones. I try not to judge people without trying to understand them 1st. What I can say is that if others are prepared to forgive & forget, let go of past hostilities & provide you with a fair chance concerning your application I will support it.

If you are prepared to live up to what you say, AP's reputation & avoid drama then I am fully prepared to back you in this.

I can guarantee that AP is the best online family you could ever want. We may not serve all your needs but we try.
Are you prepared to be Courteous, Considerate, Understanding & Mature.....

I have two questions for you:
- What do you expect of AP?
- What will you provide for AP?

Another aspect that we have to consider is that we are in an Alliance of 10 orgs, this contributes & on occasion org presidents have deliberated on people we want in our community.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Ventura
Baby Leet

Post by Ventura »

I'll try not to sound overly stern but I guess I expect it to be the org it always has been. Friendly, reliable, a great family, and to treat me fairly and without bias. I also expect it to challenge me and to really put me to the test so that I can prove my worthiness so to speak.

What can I provide for AP? I can bring not just a lot of help and experience, but also the kind of friendship that's unique to us Aussie's, and I hope I can be an important and worthy asset to the org.

Hopefully I don't sound too much like a politician. :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

After reviewing your application Vantura & speaking to a couple of people Athen Paladins has decided to close your application. Thanks for your intentions if pure.

Take it easy I am sure that you will find another org happy to entertain you 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins