Gloria "Aldine" McDuff application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Aldine
Baby Leet

Gloria "Aldine" McDuff application

Post by Aldine »

Hey guys.

I've been wanting to join AP for a very long time now actually, and finally i found someone who could point me in the right direction, thanks "Grind42".
IRL: i am a 21 year old swedish guy who works in gamedesign and graphics, (alot of 3d and photoshopping) i am also a part time computer science teacher! I speak both fluid swedish (duh!) and english, but im having a hard time to learn all the AO abbreviations as i just got back to the game after a while of working and such!

Ingame: i play a lvl 130 Female Fixer, and so far i have mostly done some grinding in SL, i also got all the booster and expansion packs for AO, and i play pretty regularly, as much as my life can give me. sadly i havent got around to get any alts yet,

well thats everything that i could think of at this moment, but feel free to contact me ingame if you guys have any further questions! or just talk to me if you want a shoulder to cry on ;)!

//Regards, Aldine
Chrisax
President

Re: Gloria "Aldine" McDuff application

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Aldine. :) I guess grind42 already told you online about our application procedure, so please just read the "HOW CAN I JOIN AP?" in this forum which will point you to our code of conduct and org chat recommendations.

I know you have been on our guest channel already too, so ask for a new guest invite whne you log on, and see you online! :)
Aldine
Baby Leet

Post by Aldine »

i've already been through the CoC and Chat recomendations several times so that i didnt miss something =) and i approve of them!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums!

looks like you're on your way. see you in game :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Talk about get your hopes up. I see gloria and then its another guy. Will need to re-name org to AthenSausagefest..

J/k

Only having one toon is good. Least we have no alts to remember and we can help you from 130-where ever without muddling the pool with different alts etc.

There was a thread around with AO abbreviations and abbreviations for buffs etc, I'll try to dig it up. As a fixer the 3 most important will be GSF (gridspace freedom - nice run/evade buff), HoT (heal over time) and F-Grid (the fixer grid nano). You may also make a bit of a living filling up the pocket f-grids for people. Advertise on OOC "fixer at grid for buffs and F-grid".

Other than Grind42, try to catch
Chrisax/Mekanos,
Elrojo/Hermesconrad/Elhealj00,
Noobasknight/Noobastank/Jetson,
CeoKittymeow
Georgia24
etc etc

We hang out at Vanguards near the OA Grid. Catch ya in game.
Aldine
Baby Leet

Post by Aldine »

Yeah well Elrojo, i dunno what way you swing ;)
JK

But thanks alot for the abbreviations, and yes it is way easier with just one toon, maybe when i maxxed and twinked it to oblivion, i will get me another one, something stealthy..

ill come hang with you someday, ill bring the hotdogs!

//Regards
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Aldine, Im ceokittymeow, HR officer for AP! Welcome to our Forum and our guest chat! IF you need anything, questions, concerns, anything just ask me at Ceokittymeow/Makittymeow
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Um no rojo, we will NOT rename the org to athensausagefest. [-X there are women in the org you doucheface. go hug your pink butterfly blanket already. :lol:

lub j00 O:)
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

Nice application, hoping to see you ingame
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Aldine in our forums ... if u need any help , assistance or anything (even AO abbreviation lessons) search for me :mrgreen:

Other alts:

Tomagutsi , Clone78 , Amalia7 , lazy78 (oups this will be a future name) :cool:
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Heya!

Wish to see you soon in our organization! :)
Yay