Application for Millerna

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Millerna
Growing Leet

Application for Millerna

Post by Millerna »

Nick: Millerna
Prof: Agent
Level: 220 / 26 / 70

Alts: None of the alts are used anymore. But noteworthy one is a level 214 omni adventurer that is in a 2nd account that's unpaid and therefore closed. His nick is Duneprime. I was playing it for a while after a troubling period in 2007 where I got stressed over some internal matters. I thought changing alignment would reinstate my joy to play the game again but such was not the case. So I left the game for WoW for 2 years, now I am back.

RL Info:
Loc: Istanbul, Turkey (GMT+2)

I have all expansions.

I have read and accepted the Code of Conduct.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Millerna

Post by Chrisax »

Well, Millerna, welcome to our forums, and, as you are already on org guest channel, and have read and accepted our Code, the whole thing is started.

We also had a chat I'll inform the HR people of. :)

Thank you for clarifying your very short omni period too. We'll keep in mind you have been a clanner and a faithful clan fighter in wars all the time before this short episode after which you left for WoW.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Seen you lots in guest chat, now welcome to the forums.

I hope you continue to see through your application.

AP can ALWAYS use someone who's interested in both PVM and PVP sides of the game.

great to see you solidifying your views and I hope AP is the right place for you :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Hey Mill, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your app. Hopefully AP will be the right org for you to join as far as the times you play and etc. There is usually never a dead moment. So, I don't think you will be feeling lonely. You got my vouche. \:D/