App for Spartan058

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Spartan058
Growing Leet

App for Spartan058

Post by Spartan058 »

Hello everyone im Spartan058 also known to some as Kailan I happen to be a friend of Boomersooner Im a lvl 183 soldier I live in Norristown Pennsylvania am 23 years old been playin AO for about 5 years looking for a very fun and friendly org was froob for 3 years got expansions after that recently reactivated my account Im a very good team player if a friend is in need ill do what I can to assist them I never go outside of the chain of command so basicly to sum it all up im a really good guy and love to work with others to complete missions or quests or just dungeon crawling lots of fun to team with others improves gameplay and you can meet new people thats what I think is most important.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: App for Spartan058

Post by Elrojo »

hey spartan.

Welcome to AP forums. Expansions are great, but scary. I'm sure you'll be familiar with most aspects of SL, but in case Noobasknight/politico/rodog and myself Elhealj00/Eltankj00 are currently levelling toons around level 190.

We can be found hanging about Vanguards, near the OA grid, if you want an invite into our guest chat.

Some of our officers that can invite to chat are

Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/BobDC
Imamedic
Axits

And a few more.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Spartan.... I think I know you :-)

GL with your Application.

-Grind
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Just had a chat with him. Told me he was in game friends with Boomer. Seems like a really cool kid. I vouche for him. So, good luck hun. Lookin forward to seeing you in guest chat soon.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hello spart/kaliant

welcoem to the forums

Feel free to assk for a bot invite from any of my toons, you know most of them I think, maybe some others you don't know are rodog or politico (noobastank/knight, etc.)

cheers bud.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Spartan058
Growing Leet

Post by Spartan058 »

Thanks guys I'll see you guys in game then
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

welcome spartan , u are a friend of Boomersooner u say ... omg u must be a hero :twisted: .
Anyway , if u are looking for a friendly , helpfull and mature org ...i believe this is AP .
Good Luck with the app proccess and see u in game :mrgreen:

PS. Take some minutes and read our Code Of Conduct (CoC) and let us know if u agree or u have any question :)
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

nice one :D

more for Paladins!
Spartan058
Growing Leet

Post by Spartan058 »

Ive read the CoC and I agree with it 110%
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Spartan, have any alts?

Ever played as a Neut or Omni?
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I posted Spartan's interview for the attention of officers. Several questions are answered there.
Spartan058
Growing Leet

Post by Spartan058 »

To answer your question yes I do happen to have some omni toons but their purpose is for helping my family that play so I can go places where my clan toons could not getting blow away by a guard isnt always fun :mrgreen: I do have on that is omni for the items that boost his hp a bit and I dont really pvp much short of a duel for friendly competition to tests ones combat capabilities as well as my own I have played a neutral toon once before but didnt play it much for more than a shop but I like to think of myself as true neutral because to me it doesnt matter whether someone is omni neutral or clan I can get along with them all and I avoid pvp when I can because it causes too much conflict and drama but things like duels , battlestations & tararaids are some I enjoy tara for the raid points battlestations for the vp because its where the good gear is :mrgreen: so all in all my omni alts are for the purpose in helping my family but I rarely break them out short of buffing myself or running my family with my totw twink or if I feel like trashing totw out of boredom.