Application Tarik

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tarik
Baby Leet

Application Tarik

Post by Tarik »

Hello Athen Paladins,

after a long time ( 2002 ) on RK3, i now try to find a new home on RK2.

This is me in RL :

I am 30 years old and i am working as a Sales Coach for a Mobile Phone Company. I have a wife and a baby that is now 6 Month old.

This is me Ingame:

I was proud Ex General of one of the oldest RK3 Organizations : Enlivenment of Nyaya.

After my old organization broke, i made a break from AO for about 6 month ( yes there are relations to the sentence above with the baby :D ) and resubbed two days ago.

I am looking for an organization where the community and the fun is more worth than loot and greed.
I am an casual gamer. Under the week i am mostly online for a few hours after work for a chat or some short things and only on the weekends i spend more time being online.

So thats just a little bit about me and the wishes i have for an organization. What you get will be a friendly and loyal member who tries to strenghten the friendship and success of the org wherever he can. Please ask me ingame, when you have further questions.

Hope to see you all ingame soon. *wave*

Tarik
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: Application Tarik

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Welcome Tarik to our AP Forums!

We are glad to have your interest in AP. From here we would like for you to read, if not yet, the Rules and Code of Conduct and then while in game contact an AP Officer from the list below to get invited into our guest chat and begin your application process to becoming a member of AP. If for any reason you cannot get in contact with any of the officer, please feel free to head to the Vanguard ramp next to OA Grid (our local hangout spot) and ask a fellow AP mate there for an invite :)

I hope to see you on our guest chat soon and good luck :)

Officers:
Ceokittymeow/Makittymeow
Chrisax/Towmax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Elrojo/Hermesconrad
Noobastank/YourGF
Georgette
Lordkosh/Demonga
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Tarik and see you soon online. :) We already have some RK3 people who joined us, like Glingal or Sizi, so maybe you'll feel at home. (I guess they have examns IRL at the moment though.)
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

talked in guest chat and he seemed like a fine person with a wealth of experience behind him. A well addition to our family!
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Tarik,

Welcome to AP forums, glad you could sign up. Look forward to teaming with you m8. GL with the recruitment process.

- Grind or Bobdc :mrgreen:
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums and hope to see you in game soon :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Yea welcome to our forums and dont hesitate to ask anything u need to know
Tealc
Big Leet

Post by Tealc »

Welcome to our forums Tarik and good luck with your application :)
I haven't lost my Mind, it's backed up on a disk Somewhere.

TealcDragon
Tarik
Baby Leet

Post by Tarik »

Hello Everybody,

thanks a lot for giving me the oppurtunity to have a look into your great coummnity. Unfortunately my wife told me that i actually have no time to play AO and i assume she is right :)

So for now i have to concentrate on rl but will hopefully returning in a few month, perhaps with a second chance for an application.

Sorry for the inconvience i may have caused. I wish u all the best and lots of fun IG and in RL.

*wave*

Tarik
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

*waves*

Listen to the wife. :)
Yay
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

Tarik wrote:Hello Everybody,

thanks a lot for giving me the oppurtunity to have a look into your great coummnity. Unfortunately my wife told me that i actually have no time to play AO and i assume she is right :)

So for now i have to concentrate on rl but will hopefully returning in a few month, perhaps with a second chance for an application.

Sorry for the inconvience i may have caused. I wish u all the best and lots of fun IG and in RL.

*wave*

Tarik
good luck in rk4 friend.