Application for Umbritul

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Umbritul
Baby Leet

Application for Umbritul

Post by Umbritul »

Hello Athen Paladins.

My name is Ionescu Bogdan (or Chris), I am 18 years old and I live in Caracal, Romania.
My current org is Lost Eden Project. In the last few months, the org has become inactive and I would like to move on. I have teamed with Ridryk, Sufletel and Diabbola22. They all seemed cool and I asked Sufletel about the org.

Now, I decided to apply.

Here is a list of my toons:

Killerul - 216 Advy
Politicianul - 214 Crat
Umbritul - 203 Shade
Shadowrasp3 - 165 NT
Imparatul - 161 Trader (he is neutral)
Docportofel - 150 doc
Dreamus - 150 Fixer
Maeclipse - 150 MA

Real life and hobbies: I am still in high school. I love to play guitar (metal, funk, blues, you name it). Also I like to sing. I am planning on going to the UK next year to study Sound Engineering. I love to record, to mix and I've been to a few studios. I also play lead guitar and do lead vocals in a metal band :)

I usually play AO 2-3 hours a day. In weekends and during summer I play more. I have read the rules of conduct and I agree with them :D

I am looking for a nice, active community, with helpful people. Of course, I am willing to help people back. And help them without ever receiving help from them in the first place.

Thank you :)
lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Re: Application for Umbritul

Post by lordkosh »

Welcome to our forums and feel free to ask any Athen Paladin u see for a guest chat invite and let them know u have posted a app good luck on ur app and always have fun and enjoy . If u dont see any AP around go to vangs next to OAG there usally 1 or many of us around there
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I've also teamed you Umbritul! On Eltankjoo in inf.

GL with App.

See you in game
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Umbri to our forum.
Whenever u are online try to send a tell to us so u can have a chat guest invite so we can know each other more. Good luck! :)

PS Take some minutes to read our CoC (Code of Conduct) and tell us if u have any question and if u agree with that.

CoC:http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
Umbritul
Baby Leet

Post by Umbritul »

Thank you for all the answers. I have read the CoC.I will try to contact someone I know from the org the second they go online :)

Thank you.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

welcome to the AP forums.

please try to look for us in game so we can get you into the bot more.

you can contact any of these people:

yourgf /rodog/ noobastank
clone78 / faros78
jimbob
lordkosh or demonga
chrisax / towmax
ceokittymeow
kosscrat
eltankjoo /hermesconrad

that is all I can think of for now... I only say this because I haven't seen you in chat yet.

which of your chars are you on usually?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Heya and Salut!

This org has some Romanian players for sure. :)
Yay
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Umbritul :D And welcome to our forums.

I couldn't meet you online. (Or maybe I missed you.) Contact us please so we can continue with your application. :)