Appliation for Assault

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Assault
Baby Leet

Appliation for Assault

Post by Assault »

Hello,my name is Assault,I have taken an 8 months break from AO due to personal reasons and I came back last week.The org I was in has changed alot while I was gone and many of my friends left and joined other orgs,and there are very few ppl now,not a very active org and not gonna talk about how friendly they are or other aspects.So I decided to leave and try to join a more friendly and active org,I am looking to make new friends and enjoy the game the way I used to when I start playng it.Before the break I was mostly doing pvp (tl 5),I like to do org raids and everything that involves ppl,well more than me,and on top of all have fun.I live in Spain and my real name is Sergiu,I am from Romania but have been here for the last 6 years now.I mostly play at night so I can be on the US time (cause of the 9 hours diff),and I applied to join Athen Paladins because I have teamed with ppl from this org in the past and it always been nice,and I have seen many of you online often.
I have read,fully understood and accepted the Code of Conduct.I have many froob toons but obviously I play these ones more:
Assaultchick 220 advent
Assaulttrox 174 soldier
Keepstan 150 keeper
Beckso2 197 doctor

Thank you for taking the time to read it and hope I will hear from you ingame.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Appliation for Assault

Post by Grind42 »

0.o Assaultchick^^ yuppers havent seen u in awhile.

Welcome to AP forums, please go past Vanguards near OAG when you online or ask people in OOC for an Athen Paladin. Ask for a guest invite to join our org chat when online so we can team you, get to know you etc.

GL with your Application & welcome back to AO :mrgreen:

Thanks for taking the time to familiarise yourself with our CoC & post.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Hello Assault!

I'm glad you're back, we had lots of fun at TL5 before! =D>
We met in Komodites few years ago when I was a General in that org, we raided so many times together and with more folks; sector10, city raids, bs, towers, etc.. That was fun!
I didn't know you live in Spain! We have an alliance with La Hermandad (LH) which is mainly an organization from people that lives in Spain. (hey but stay in AP, I can get you to their guest channel if you want :D ) I would love to go to Madrid, Ibiza, Islas Canarias, Valencia... uh its a huge list.. but right now I can't because im studying and working @ the university.

I hope everything is ok at this time, if you need help with anything letme know and I'll try my best.

Good luck with your application m8!

Best wishes,
Tommydrainz
Assault
Baby Leet

Post by Assault »

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome,I missed the game and hope I can get into this org,heard only good things about it.