Jay's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jay
Mini Leet

Jay's application

Post by Jay »

Hi, my name is Jay and I've been playing AO since early 2007 and have full expansions. Since I started playing I was in Carpe Diem/Perfect Kingdom, and since leaving those I have tried a couple other orgs but have found none that had a family feel among the members and that is what I am seeking. I left CD/PK due to lack of members and groups things for anyone under 220. I like to help with what I can just as I like to get helped in return when needed. I do not do tower wars, so please do not expect me to join in on them or hurrasse when I dont. The pc that I use right now due to mine being broken dues somewhat limit what I can do from lag issues, but I realy do endure a lot of it lol. I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct on forum here. Following is a list of my chars and current lvl's, although not 100% sure on AI lvl's for any of them lol.

Jaycrat 220 crat
Bigjay77 217 soldier
Jessicamp 209 mp
Sickness 175 shade
Offspring 174 agent
Generationx 150 enfo

I do have a couple neut chars in NEPA, and they will stay there, but I will list them aswell here.

Necroma 205 ma
Necronomicon 150 advy

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon, I am on either Generationx or Sickness most the time as I am farming in sec10 or trying to lvl in inferno.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Jay's application

Post by Elrojo »

Heya Jay,

Thanks for your application. We have lots of members who are not active in Org wars. Not that its all that active in general at the moment. You may be asked if you want to come, but whether you do or not is not held against you. We are like a big family here so i'm sure we will have what you are looking for.

What you can do is get an invite to the guest chat channel and start to say hi and team some AP members. Look out for:

Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/Elrojo
Noobastank/noobasknight/rodog
Chrisax/Mekanos
Amalia7/Faros1978/Clone78
Grind42/Bobdc
Demonga/Lordkosh
Kosscrat/Kosstoss

And others. they can all invite you into the bot. Also we hang out around Vanguards (Vangs), which is the ramp just near the Old Athens Grid terminal
Jay
Mini Leet

Post by Jay »

Thank you and hope to find one of the listed members on for guest invite.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

welcome to the forums.

please ake sure to read the Code of conduct :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Jay to our forums ... i wish u good luck :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Jay wrote:I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct on forum here.
its already done noobs^^