Phoenix's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Phoenix's application

Post by Phoenix »

I've been playing since mid 2005, picked up the expansions about six months later and have been playing on and off since then. I didn't end up joining my first org (Band of the Hawks) till Oct. 2007 when my main was lvl 150 which is now still just lvl 200 so as you can see I've never really been in a big rush with things. No real reason why I waited so long to join an org except that with my on and off play time I just never got to it till then. That org ended up falling apart due to disputes while I was gone for a stretch again and I came back to find myself in La Hermandad as the city was sold.

I ended up joining the main group that split from BotH as they had the people I knew best in the game and they seemed decent. Over time that org steadily shrank and some more fights recently caused by people not being willing to talk caused me to leave.

So now I want something completely different. A big stable org with rules (particularly against drama) that are upheld as I REALLY don't want to go through all that mess again.

While I was with them I did my best to help out with things, help people with whatever, got an org buff and general items mule going, lvling an org buff mule and such. I'm more than willing to help out here too of course in what ways I can.

Nothing too special in the way of chars right now.
217 TSer trader PhoenixEnt
200 MA PhoenixEagle
Then a slew of various alts or special purpose chars from lvl 24-175.

Add:
I read Code of Conduct before I asked to start the entry process. The rules were actually part of what drew me to AP so I certainly agree. Sorry about forgetting mention that before.
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Phoenix's application

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome phoenix to our forum , i red your story and i found it very interesting.Here is AP we are trying to keep our quality lvl as high as we can and we look like more liek a Family than an org. I wish u good luck and whenever u have any question u can ask here or u can ask me in game. Mostly u can find me on Faros1978 , Clone78 , Amalia7 , Tomagutsi.
Pls take your time and read our CoC (Code of conduct) and tell us if u agree or if u have any quest. When u log in u can just check vangs(Our hanging spot) and ask for a guest channel invite.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hey Pheonix,

I think noobastank was in Band of the Hawkes way back a while ago. He's in AP now. As faros said GL with application.

/Hermesconrad/elrojo/elhealj00/eltankjoo
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Heya phoenix,

Indeed I was in BotH a very long time ago as well, for most of my MA's life I was there.

I do think I remember you, although time has long since erased impressions. I do, however understand exactly what you've been through, and I think AP will provide a lot more stability.

Good luck with your application :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Fury1
Leet

Post by Fury1 »

Welcome phoenix

and welcome back to The Game its me Bevone or Fury1 is You Know me From (BOTH) and i am sorry for what You Have ben through in (Band of the Hawks) for Sure it was mess :D But in AP its Big big big Different From any Outer org its Family But whit Rules to Follow and Good PPL to be whit
ap is Good org whit Respect and Love and 100% No no no drama :D

Btw Thar is 4 ppl from BOTH In ap atm .. Lasarina & Theredmaster & Noobstank & me is Fury1 all do i Just Left the Game for Big break or so Any ways welcome and i Hope You be Accepted in AP so GL :)
born in a hurricane Nothing to lose and everything to gain
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

In-org drama is generally the chief reasons of why orgs disband in most mmorpgs. I have joined AP about a month and a half ago for similar reasons where I wanted to be in a populated stable organization, and AP has proven for years that they will stand no matter what happens until the end for this game.
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Post by Phoenix »

faros1978 wrote:Pls take your time and read our CoC (Code of conduct) and tell us if u agree or if u have any quest.
Actually I read that before I even asked to start the entry process. The rules were part of what drew me to AP so I certainly agree. Forgot to mention that I guess, sorry about that. I'll tag that to my initial post.

noobas wrote:Heya phoenix,

Indeed I was in BotH a very long time ago as well, for most of my MA's life I was there.

I do think I remember you, although time has long since erased impressions. I do, however understand exactly what you've been through, and I think AP will provide a lot more stability.

Good luck with your application :)
Yeah I think I remember you too. You have "noobas" as part of a number of names, don't you? It's been so long though that aside from that I can't really remember you either. But small world us ending up here now though.

Fury1 wrote:Welcome phoenix

and welcome back to The Game its me Bevone or Fury1 is You Know me From (BOTH)

Btw Thar is 4 ppl from BOTH In ap atm .. Lasarina & Theredmaster & Noobstank & me is Fury1 all do i Just Left the Game for Big break or so Any ways welcome and i Hope You be Accepted in AP so GL :)
Four huh. I seem to remember Noobastank and Theredmaster but I'm afraid you and Lasarina aren't ringing any bells. I am poor with names though so my remembering two of them is pretty good for me.

Thanks to the rest of you and yeah, drama sucks.
Fury1
Leet

Post by Fury1 »

lol its oky Phoenix remembering is not one of my Good Talents 2

But i was one of the first 4 founding of the Organization ( BOTH )

and the one who Disassemble it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol Any way its Good and Nice to meet You 1 More Time

and like i did say be4 Hope You be Joining AP Soon and i Hope you be Thar when i can Come back to the game :D
born in a hurricane Nothing to lose and everything to gain
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Post by Phoenix »

Fury1 wrote:But i was one of the first 4 founding of the Organization ( BOTH )

and the one who Disassemble it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ouch, that had to suck. Some people set it up again for a while some time later but as far as I know it eventually went down again.
Fury1 wrote:lol Any way its Good and Nice to meet You 1 More Time

and like i did say be4 Hope You be Joining AP Soon and i Hope you be Thar when i can Come back to the game :D
You too and thanks.