Application to Athen Paladins for Nameless13-1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Gormael
Baby Leet

Application to Athen Paladins for Nameless13-1

Post by Gormael »

Hi, my name is David Black. I am 36 and just came back to the game after 2 years of not playing. I am a direct care worker at an assisted living non profit where I take care of 6 handicapped guys. I am an avid gamer and I am glad to be playing AO again. A good friend of mine, who's in-game name is Phix (among others), got me to play again. He is part of your org and urged me to put in an application. I am interested in mature game play and teamwork and have always been drawn to any cause that is interested in helping others and championing the little guy. Anyway, thanks for your possible consideration, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of joining such a prestigious, active org.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Application to Athen Paladins for Nameless13-1

Post by Grind42 »

Hey David,

Thanks for taking the time to register, please read our CoC or Code of Conduct. When you online come past Vanguards near OAG & ask a Paladin for a guest invite. Let them know that you have registered & posted etc.

A list of the toons you play would also be helpfull, lets get to know you, team, chat & play AO.

GL with your application.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Wow great app!

Welcome to the forums, please read the Code of Conduct located at the top of this forum, and feel free to come by vanguards beside OA grid for invites into org chet during your application period.

Alternately you can send a tell for an invite to the chat by:

/tell noobasknight
clone78
eltankjoo
demonga
chrisax
bobdc
ask for a AP member in OOC.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

One thing that catches me about your irl background is your line of work. It is often great to have people working on jobs that base on "caring" for others. And we need lots of that as an organization, thanks for your app and good luck :)