Xorzark Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xorzark
Baby Leet

Xorzark Application

Post by Xorzark »

Hello Everyone :3

I've just started playing AO again, and am looking for a good stable org to stay with for the long haul. I've been playing off and on for quite a while (first login was in August of 2002 >.<). Most of that time though was spent during my childhood (I'm 19 now, started when I was 11), so I never really got a toon higher than 100. I'm currently working on a soldier, Xorzark, and have gotten him to 59 in the 2 days I've been active. Half that time has been spent twinking in the temple though. I am a full paid member, with all the expansions except for LoX.

Partially what drew me to this org is remembering it from my childhood. I remember joining a very long time ago (must have been over 5 years ago). It was such a stable friendly org. Every org I've been in afterwards has paled in comparison. I'm not looking to monopolize anyones time here, and will be welcome to help out anyone who needs me. I plan on doing some major leveling on this toon right now, and I can't say I have an arsenal of high level toons at my disposal, but I'm offering a lasting presence.

In RL, I'm currently going to college in Washington State (U.S.A.) majoring in Computer Science. Most of my play time is late at night, although it can vary. I'm online everyday for at least a little bit, and tend to play most during weekends.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Xorzark Application

Post by Elrojo »

hey Xorzark,

Welcome to AP forums and welcome back to AO in general. Yes AP is still stable, i've been here almost 2 years myself and its been great. I wouldnt worry too much about LoX until you have some toons over 200, as its all end game stuff anyway.

Please take some time to read the Code of Conduct on this forum and let us know you've read and agreed to it.

Otherwise there are several officers you can ask to get an invite into the guest chat channel.

Elrojo/Elhealj00/Eltankjoo/Hermesconrad
Noobasknight/Noobastank/gruffles/Rodog
Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Amalia7/Clone78/Faros1978/tomagatsi
Wreakhavoc/Axits
Demonga/Lordkosh

Short of that we hang out at vanguards near the OA grid (on the ramp)

GL
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Xorzark Application

Post by noobas »

Hi xorzark

Welcome to the forums

can you please tell us on which toons you regularly play?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln