Dodgerboris's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Slick
Baby Leet

Dodgerboris's Application

Post by Slick »

Well hello AP if i may say that I am a returning player started again during july. I have been playing anarchy online for the past 6 Years 4 as fr00b As i have been omni in the past ive realized who omni are on the inside. They offer to help you then charge you. Ive had a 190 martial artist named Slickhits and a 177 enforcer named Hphoarder But no longer will i stand for how omni's treat omni's I am now a fully fledged clan i know a few Members in Athen paladins and i was told it would be a good decision on my part to apply (: I was recently hacked lost 2 Sets of 225 CM and 4 pieces of CSS i know what its like to start with nothing and i know what its like to have friends there for you. im the type of guy who will help at any cost rather it be stop what im doing even for a simple generic buff to helping a raid with someone i dont like as much as another. Im not only trying to succeed in anarchy online as well im looking for some friends because this game is online which means you shouldnt have to play solo if you shouldnt have to(: I am very experienced and am very loyal.
Jimson
Strong Leet

Re: Dodgerboris's Application

Post by Jimson »

This is one of my better AO friends i have known him for a long time now i think he i trust worthy we have teamed lots he is a GREAT pvper we need more pvpers like him and i am currently going to help him restart as he had to start BRAND NEW becouse he got hacked
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Slick and welcome to our forums. being a freind of Jim(son) is certainly going to make things faster for you. Please read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081

Online, contact any AP and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the vanguards building near OA grid.

Or contact our officers, some names among others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Faros1978/clone78/amalia7
Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Wreakhavoc/Axits
Slick
Baby Leet

Post by Slick »

Alright thank you very much and i shall be chatting with you shortly (:
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Am sorry mate, tried to verify yer toons names to try n catch ya but getting some strange results, you sure they spelt correct?

Anyways feel free to send me a tell. (Axits/Wreakhavok)

- Axi
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Slick wrote:Ive had a 190 martial artist named Slickhits and a 177 enforcer named Hphoarder
Emphasis on "Ive had"
I think he has started new toons, Slick if that is the case please post the names of toons you are playing so we can get you in guest chat & continue your application.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Slick
Baby Leet

Post by Slick »

OHHH! sorry m8 my current toon is dodgerboris :P sorry for that mishap
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

I can sort of more or less understand what you went through being a former omni player myself, at any rate, good luck with your application.
Tealc
Big Leet

Post by Tealc »

Welcome to our forums and good luck with your app. :D
I haven't lost my Mind, it's backed up on a disk Somewhere.

TealcDragon
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

close plz. Left the org.