Application for Streetking

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Streetking
Baby Leet

Application for Streetking

Post by Streetking »

Hello, I am Streetking and I have been playing Anarchy Online for about a year. I have a couple of alts, to name a few, Beubot1369, Fixer32. I only pay for the SL expansion. I was in the org called Defenders of Rubi-Ka, but when I came back from a break I realized that there were almost no members, no org bot and I had to pay the org tax. Therefor I decided to leave. After playing a while, my brother, Enfokiller15, told me about this org. He said that it was full of friendly people and that it had important rules.

I want to join the org because I believe friends are very important in AO, because I need an org with rules against fights and drama, because it is an org with a lot of influence and because I want to help others, as much as I want help myself.

Thank you for your time!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application for Streetking

Post by Elrojo »

Hey Streetking,

Welcome to AP forums. Thanks for your application. Please have a read of the code of conduct that can be found on this forum, and let us know if you agree to it.

Try to find an AP at vanguards (the ramp next to the Grid in Old Athens). There are several people you can find to invite you to the bot. If you play when your Bro plays just get him to let us know when you are on and we'll find you for an invite to guest chat.

Cya in game.
Streetking
Baby Leet

Post by Streetking »

I have read, and I agree to the Code of Conduct.
I know about the /tell bobsan invite function
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums Streetking. :) We briefly met last night on org chat and I know Ceokittymeow had a little chat with you already. Please join our guest channel again so we can continue with your application.

I didn't know you were the brother of Enfokiller15. Well, Enfo has not been with us for very long (but I hope he will be with us forever), but this will nevertheless make your own application somewhat faster. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums streetking,

hope to see you in game soon.

good luck with your application process, and I'm sorry to hear RKBH.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln