Ruah's app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ruah
Little Leet

Ruah's app

Post by Ruah »

Hay Paladins, i'm Ruah, a 220 agent, some of you might know me from teaming on raids or normal teams but to be totally honest ive been in a French org for most of my AO 'career' :) so everyone is like quite new to me, which i dont believe is a bad thing.

I have been orgless for a year now (Been in my own org w/ my own little city that i just recently sold) it was quite fun for me to have my own city for farming & just be friends w/ other orgs and talk on guestchannels but today im looking for a few family and i hope you guys are it :>

I did "an intermediary interview" with Grind42 before making an account here (if i had to say that), agree to the rules *read them all except for the loot section, will do later it, the length of text scared me Oo lol *

Like i told grind i like to have an active toon in every TTL, have only 1 ttl7 but plan on having a 220 engy(TS) & 220 soldier soon enough; i like to help others w/ their toon or questions (i really do!)

I've got, i think 23 toons, but most of them are backpack hungry mules *giggle* main toons being:

Ruah (220 agent)
Murbela (150 fixer)
Damarest (175 Engineer)
Zephyrusx (150 Soldier)
Tamalane/Rutrade (annoying clan shopping mules you might have in your ignore list lol)

I hope to join your guestchannel soon and get to know you guys/girls/atroxes
p.s: been playing on and off since decembre 2004 :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Ruah's app

Post by Grind42 »

Hey Ruah,

Thx for posting when you online swing past Vanguards & ask for a guest invite from an AP. Let them know u have applied.

Gl with your application m8.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums and guest channel, Ruah. At teh time of writing you're in a DB quest with AP. :)

Please read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations too. :)
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

He helped out our fellow paladins in the DB Quest the first day he sent his application, seems like a nice guy and I'm impressed by the fact he stood to the end (ended quite late) to help out.

Definitely has my support.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

I am glad Ruah is part of the ORG... I was bored enough to help him.. now thats odd because there is not much I can offer but laughs and time... in any case I teamed with him for about an hour poking around ADO and it was great adventure. I even got a few goodies too.

so I helped and ended up with some nice loots and good laughs. my norm is to sit at Vangs and wait for a PRIS mission, INF mission, or DB1 to be forming. I broke the norm and enjoyed it.

thanks for taking me along for the ride and welcome to AP!
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Ruah,

here is Nooba's post for s10 Org Raid.

let's make it happen

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =11&t=5066
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.