Mrcelcius's app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mrcelcius
Baby Leet

Mrcelcius's app

Post by Mrcelcius »

hello my name is Corey and i have been playin AO for many years now. i am known in the rubika community as Pain or celcius and have quite a few toons but will only list my most active ones to save time but can fill whoever it matters to the rest of my alts apon request. my main is painskeep but can be reached best on Mrcelcius currently my most active toon. my toons are listed here :

painskeep 220/70/20 atrox keeper (main)
onepaindoc 220 soli doc
painlessxp 220 nm crat
Mrcelcius 81 opi shade (most active toon currently)

to make a long story short im lookin for a new home after comin bacc from a break and i have a few long time freinds in AP and would like to also join. i kno grind42, his wife, geo, noorb jus to name a few. im lookin for a active and freindly org to join that treat eachother more like a close family then biz. i have alot to offer this org and dont ever mind helpin otherz when i can. i can be contacted by email,on here and ofc in game thanks for ur time :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Mrcelcius's app

Post by Grind42 »

Pains!!!!

What happened to your org bro?

Please read the CoC, Code of Conduct & say if you agree. When u online contact an AP. You know where we hang out & get an invite to Bobsan.
Take care & gl with your application
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Pains and welcome to our forums. :)

Do as grind said, reac our code of conduct and org chat recommendations

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

and send us a tell online to get an invite to Guest Channel.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

i kno grind42, his wife,
:shock: Grind is married ??? omg Grindy ... press Alt+f4 3 times now!!!

Welcome celcius to our forum , i wish u good luck with the application period.

U can find me on Faros1978 , Amalia7 , tomagutsi most of the times ...cya in game :)
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

hey pain! good luck with your app. AP is a good place to start fresh and make it your "home" :wink: Cya in game hun.
Mrcelcius
Baby Leet

Post by Mrcelcius »

i have read and agree to all the rules and conduct of bein a part of this family and look forword to joinin guest bot asap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after careful consideration i do not feel it is best i join this org at this time. i feel i have come bacc to AO prematurly and socal drama will get in the way. i will be uninstalling the game asap and im sorry for wasting your time. to all my freinds in AP i hope u understand my decition and can one day forgive me for this choice i will keep u guys close in my heart and alwayz remember the fun we had. take care and thank you for your time.
Noorb
Leet

Post by Noorb »

Ah good ol Pains. I remember meeting this kid years back on his Froob Atrox doctor.
Took him around and tought him a few things. saw he made a keeper. i took a long break from AO... come back and the dewd is a much better keeper then ive ever been.
Hope to see you in AP pains =)
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

no comment.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

i am comfused now.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

faros1978 wrote:i am comfused now.
<---- nothing new here, move along now people....

Ok well I think he was referring to Butr as my "wife" not sure though.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Mrcelcius
Baby Leet

Post by Mrcelcius »

i now feel it to be the right time to reactivate my app for AP i tried to work things out with my other ord only to find it to be a big mistake. i jus wanna be among true freinds and i feel i still have some and they are in this org.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Application reactivated :) Interveiw in the making ATM
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

i've heard this soo many times...we'll see how long this last. wonder how long it will be until he sends us another post of how he is back in True Unity again...if people say they want to make a change, then they need to be absolutely sure about it 100%. just sayin.