Credus's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Credus
Baby Leet

Credus's Application

Post by Credus »

Hello my name and Credus and i would like to join AP. My characters in-game name is Zaier and i just started back after a 9 month period of not playing so i remember a few things but i would still like some help and what not. I hope to join this org and have fun times cause who wants to go soloing all the time and never have any fun with other people . Also i will try to help anybody if i can. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Credus's Application

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums.

Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself, for example, what level your toons are, when you started playing, what your idea situation is, or whatever. Just a bit more info would be nice.

Good luck on your application :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Credus :)

Welcome on our forums. :)

Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081

We will welcome you on our guest channel so we can meet and know each other.

In the game, please contact any AP and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

Or contact our officers, some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Wreakhavoc/Axits
LordKosh/Demonga

See you soon online and good luck with your application! :)
Enfokiller15
Mini Leet

Post by Enfokiller15 »

Very good, you could talk a little bit more about yourself, but it's not my duty to decide if this is good enough or not, I think this is good for being new, when you are a little bit nevous and recently back to game. I am looking forward to be able to say: Welcome to the AP family. Remember to team up with AP members, I don't know how many people in the org that have characters in your level range, I know I have some atleast.

Welcome to the AP family in advance :) If you have any questions, you can
ask pretty much anyone from AP. see you in game :D
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

It was cool meeting you last night in org chat. Did you roll that MA like you were talking about?
General, Athen Paladins
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Zai!!! I enjoyed game play too. I tried to come help a few times but wife agro keeps popping up. I can solo the wife, but I can't duel log RL and AO... so I have to play RL.... anyhow Ill be there to help you more as I can.

I also enjoyed teaming with you.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.