Moonbrick's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Moonbrick
Baby Leet

Moonbrick's Application

Post by Moonbrick »

hey im interesting to join a org name Athen Paladins.. very nice and helpfull org
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Moonbrick's Application

Post by noobas »

Hi Moonbrick.

Please look at other peoples applications and perhaps you'd like to tell us a bit more about yourself?

Welcome to AP forums.
Last edited by noobas on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Moonbrick is not English mother-tongued. He spent quite a while trying to register on the forums.

He also spoke a lot with Imamedic yesterday and a bit with me.

But yes, we'll be happy to learn more about you, Moonbrick / Matrics.

Please, send us a tell to get an invite to org chat when you're online so we can continue with your application :)
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Matrics is comming along well. Grind, Drog/Mat, Dianna, and I worked with him in Alb a couple hours yesterday and it was nice.

Welcome aboard Matrics!!!! =D>
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.