application for Mobo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
mobo
Baby Leet

application for Mobo

Post by mobo »

Hello,
Characters name is Mobo level 60 Keeper.
I have read the Code of Conduct and Rules and agree and accept them.
Info about me: I am returning player to AO, never really closed the account but for the past few years was too busy with rk4. Now that things have calmed down i can once again get some serious time in for playing.

i do like to be self sufficient and solo a bit, but i do enjoy teaming up for hunting/raids special events, or gsp parties.

currently have the ooc chat shut off, i don't care for childish rants and offensive people (or the creds spammers), that is why I am looking for a large org, mostly to know that there will be someone online, since it is quiet with ooc chat shut off.

Right now my main character is Mobo, trying to focus on leveling 1 character.
Chrisax
President

Re: application for Mobo

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Mobo and welcome to our forums. :)

It's already a good thing if you read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

Now, let's meet. We will welcome you on our guest channel so we can know each other.

So, In the game, please contact any AP member, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

Or contact our officers, some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Grind42/Bobdc
Chrisax/Mekanos
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
LordKosh/Demonga
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Wreakhavoc/Axits

See you soon online and good luck with your application! :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to forums Mobo, is the keeper your only toon?
mobo wrote: currently have the ooc chat shut off, i don't care for childish rants and offensive people (or the creds spammers)
Just an FYI, the cred spamming has been dealt with by FC, OOC is also vital should you require OSB's (outside buffs).

Gl with our recruitment process.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums

While you don't like the crap talk on OOC, it can be useful also in finding any AP's in the region, or around, who could help you get organized (like getting invites to the Org chat).

Or, we can put you on notify: Just need the name of your character :)

Then you can talk in the org chat while we're processing your app.

cheers, and good luck
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Mobo,

Hope to see you online at some stage.

Grind: the spamming for creds etc still continues on OOC. But, Mobo, for your reference you can simply r-click the name and chose ignore. its faster than typing. But yes, unfortunately OOC still serves the occasional purpose.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

well.. how was the 1st AP stuff for ya? I caught ya in chat, but had a aggressive leveling day and did not get to catch up with you directly. Catch you in the upcoming. Look for jimbob as he's active as ever in the 60 range... good luck buddy and see ya online
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.