Vexer App

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nitroge
Baby Leet

Vexer App

Post by Nitroge »

Hi,

Firstly!

I've recently returned back to AO after a 3 year hiatus. When i quit i didn't quit with the best, nor the worst reputation but didn't have many friends and had a few enemies... not through ninja looting or anything severe and selfish just because i had an egotistic attitude and it didn't win me friends. I've obviously matured in the last 3 years and no longer strive to be arrogant but more to enjoy something as a social hobby my girlfriend will allow!

I've got a fairly undergeared character (213) soldier, i've got most good nodrop items, 2.5k board, apf belt, masterpiece ancient bracer. i'm lacking some of the new stuff that's been implemented in the game like alappaa shoulders and most stuff from LoX.

I'm up for helping org mates and usually aim to help people more than i'm helped (bare in mind i can't help with to much in the circumstances until i gear my toon up a bit hehe)

I will be changing my name soon as well, just to completely start a fresh.

I agree to your code of conduct entirely.

I'm interested in joining a big guild that's chatty as it appears the AO population is dwindling and i'm struggling to actually find people to talk to. I'm commited to guild raids and helping people and would expect to be helped in return wherever needed but not exclusively. I'm also quite avidly interested in pvp, i'll attend most tl7 tower wars and aim to get nice tower sites for the guild.

Anyway i'm guessing it's mostly a longshot at getting into one of the top guilds clan side but i'd make a good member :)
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: Vexer App

Post by Sookie »

Welcome to FORUMS and so far a decent post. Reading COC and agreement is great too!! Come to Vangs in OA and look for one of us. send a PM or use VIC chat for a invite to org chat and start getting to know us as we get to know you in return.

One of the officer's will post some names to look for as well for the HR work.

My question - What toon were you when you did all the TL7 Tower Work back in the day?

See ya in game

Cheers!
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Chrisax
President

Re: Vexer App

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Vexer

Welcome to our forums. :)

I don't exactly remember you but your name rings a bell in my head. Welcome back to AO anyhow.

You had a bit of a hectic history regarding guilds (many of them). In AP, we are looking for faithful and stable orgmates so I hope you are now, after three years away from AO, ready for that. :cool:

Good thing you read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

We will welcome you on our guest channel so we can know you better and we can meet.

In the game, please contact any AP member, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

Or contact our officers, some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Grind42/Bobdc
Chrisax/Mekanos
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
LordKosh/Demonga
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Wreakhavoc/Axits

See you soon in-game and good luck with your application! :)