I'd like to join the organization!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
summoner666
Baby Leet

I'd like to join the organization!

Post by summoner666 »

Hello everyone! To start with, I'm 17 years old (almost 18) and I'm from Romania. My main account at the moment is froob. I also have a paid one but is frozen. Until now I've played in the Dark Crusaders organization, but due to the fact that almost all the time there was only me or me and a friend online, I've decided to leave the organization and look forward to join yours. I'm not playing too much because I'm 12th grade and at the end of the school year I have an important exam (that's the reason why I don't pay my account) so I play like 1-2 hours at ~11:00-12:00 GMT and probably a little in the evening at ~7:00 GMT for 1-2 hours.
So, what could I say more? Hope you accept me in your organization.
P.S. Please leave me a tell in game on Summoner666 telling me how/when can I join.
CYA in the game CLANS!
Chrisax
President

Re: I'd like to join the organization!

Post by Chrisax »

Hello summoner666 !

Welcome to our forums. :)

Yu'll find here all the details on how to apply to AP:
HOW CAN I JOIN AP?
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22

Please read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

And then let's meet online. We will welcome you on our guest channel.

In AO, please contact any AP member or officer, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Grind42/Bobdc
Chrisax/Mekanos
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
LordKosh/Demonga
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Wreakhavoc/Axits

See you in the game and best wishes for your application! :)

(I sent a buffered tell to you too, as you ask for it. :))
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

summoner666 wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Vlad (real life name) and my main character is Summoner666. I'm from Romania, and I'm 17 years old (but of course, not the annoying childish kind). I have a paid account but haven't paid it in a long time. Be sure I'll let you know when I do. Not much to say about me, I'm an optimistic person but this year I have an important exam so I won't play too much T_T.
I've read the rules and the code and yes, I agree with them so, I'd like to join your organization, ATHEN PALADINS. I've already been in your bot for 3 days so I'm waiting for the interview (of course, if you want to accept me, as I hope).
I can't really list all my characters because I have many and not playing on them.
At the moment the important ones are :
Summoner666 : my main character, 188 mp at them moment, still leveling.
Speedy01 : a lvl 150 fixer, I want to twink it a bit but I keep it mostly for gsf, fgrid, etc.
Fluturita : a lvl 135 MA that I'm so lazy to lvl so I'm not sure what's gonna happen with it.
Whatsfomeal : a lvl 60 twink project running for totw and BS gonna try to equip lvl 101 chirop on it, still waiting for halloween for items.
(yes, my name is similar with Whatsfolunch, and that's my brother, Andy (RL name), with his Froob main karatista012 or his paid main Mango1.
Kissomaniaca : a froob NT that I still intend to lvl but I'm just not feeling like it, gonna make it for PW borgs kite.

that's a short list with the characters I can usually be found on.

im confused... but AP all ready knows that ;) anyhow I think this is a posted twice?
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Ruah
Little Leet

Post by Ruah »

I talked to summonner today, i hope he gets in :cool: