(Application) Howdy Howdy from Cat :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Catnyp
Baby Leet

(Application) Howdy Howdy from Cat :)

Post by Catnyp »

Hiyas All.

I'm an Old/Newb just got back from a 5 year break and surprise suprise, some of my old friends are back as well! Dark4 to name but one.

Generally I was playing On RK1 but Dark talked me into tryin RK2 and I"m rather impressed with the amount of active players.. RK1 is a dead zone these days :/

Dark4 has told me alot about the Athens Paladins and how much fun he's had with yall :)
So hear I am!

I have been back ingame for a month or so now and it's been alot of fun, My main character and the one i'm enjoying the most is a Adventurer I just made. :)

Thank you and hope to meet yall, get drunk and have fun!

(Not a big fan of forums but Dark has been after me for days to sigh up and post an application :p ) I much prefer a 1 on 1... or 1 on 3... depends on my mood and amount of beer involved :p

Seriosly if you have any questions or just wanna chat sent me a tell, I'll happly talk your ear off :)

Cat
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: (Application) Howdy Howdy from Cat :)

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums!

Please review the CoC at the top of this forums and make yourself aware of AP's chat and general conduct policies.

You're welcome to join AP chat during your application process.

hope to meet you in game :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: (Application) Howdy Howdy from Cat :)

Post by Bredin »

any friend of Darks is a friend of mine :-) I'll look forward to seeing ya in-game
General, Athen Paladins