Applying for AP.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Terrorific
Baby Leet

Applying for AP.

Post by Terrorific »

Hello im old timer AO player.
My main character is 220/24/70 Enf. Named Terrorific.
For a long time ive wanted to join AP and sort of not had time due to RL matters.
I have few other alts, 220 doc, 220 shade, 218 advy, 210 engi and more toons growing as we speak :)
28 year old and a proud father of 2 young boys.
Im currently in Atc. Navian beeing a real life friend of mine and im pretty sure he
will not make an issue of this since most of my characters are only linked to Atc atm (in farm orgs etc etc.)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Applying for AP.

Post by Elrojo »

Hey terror. Thanks for applying to ap. I'm sure you will be fairly familiar with our code of conduct etc, but please give it a read. If you see an officer online ask for an invite to guest chat.

Goodluck in your application
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Terrorific!

We spoke yesterday online. Welcome to our forums. :)

As you are already a member of The Alliance and a well know person, your application will likely be shorter. :)

As I told you, ATC and Navian are great friends so we just wanted to be sure they would have no issue.

Usual stuff now:

Please read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

We will welcome you on our guest channel when you're online again. Fell free to send a tell to any AP member.

You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Grind42/Bobdc
Chrisax/Mekanos
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Imamedic/Dinkytoyle/Ineedamedic
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
LordKosh/Demonga
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Wreakhavoc/Axits

See you soon in the game! :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums!

Hope to see you in game soon, with all those TL7's, you'll be a very welcome addition to our highby population :)

Just out of curiosity, how did your game hours get cut down when you had a baby? I have one on the way, and I'm trying to sort out what type of hourly budget I can expect....

yikes :/
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Hey Terror! Georgia24 here. Probably don't remember me but

This dude knows how to play his enforcer. Taught me how to do a 6man team beast raid. Great guy. Will be a nice touch to have for Athen Paladins. Good luck on your application hun.