Application to join AP(13-01-2011)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
timoll
Mini Leet

Application to join AP(13-01-2011)

Post by timoll »

Hi guys.First of all i will like to say "Happy new years" to all and i hope this year will bring you all that you need.I'm from Romania-Constanta(close to Black Sea),i'm born in Tulcea(close to Danubiu Delta) at 21-03-1984.I have move in Constanta when i have finish my collage in Bucharest.I have an wife and a kid(Andrei) that have only 9 mounth.I play AO since 2005,moust of my caracters was twiks(24-60-150).3 years i was in PR(Phonix rising).During the time i was have about 2 pay account and 2 frobs acounts,acually i have only 1 pay account but i start it from 0.i have start it from 0 becouse i have delet all accounts i was have,i whant others caracters whit a new life.THis account have all expension.I will like to join AP if that will be possible.TY and HAVE A NICE DAY(Sry if my english is bad)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application to join AP(13-01-2011)

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Timoll :) Welcome to our forums.

AP welcomes members from all countries and of all languages :) but remember you must understand English enough to be able to play and speak with other members of our family. :)

Please, first read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081

Then, we will invite you to our guest channel so we can chat with you and meet you online.

In the game, please contact any AP member or officer, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Noobasknight / Noobastank / Rodog
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
Kosscrat / Kosstos
LordKosh / Demonga
Chrisax / Mekanos

See you in the game and best wishes for your application! :)

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi timoll,

Thanks for putting you application in. I was on eltankjoo when we met.

Good luck with you application and I'm sure I will see you in game soon.

Please respond here when you have read our code of conduct and if you agree.

If you need help send me a tell in game on my enf
timoll
Mini Leet

Post by timoll »

helo.I have read the code of conduct and i'm agree whit it.i just wayt to have a family in the game i like.have a nice day and we wil meet soon in game.
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Hello Timoll I had a chat with you today at Vangs about your application and the process. We would like to see you join guest channel as much as you can and also team with as many AP or GoA members as you can during this time. Myself or another officer will give you an interview when we feel the time is right for you to move forward in the application process. Until that time plz feel free to join guest, ask questions, get to know us and we get to know you, and team as much as you can with members.

Thank you for understanding.

Boomer Athen Paladins HR Officer.
timoll
Mini Leet

Post by timoll »

Hi guys.For the moment my account is frozen and i will activate it soon.My wife have some exams so i cant use the pc.as soon as she finish them i will be glad to play again whit you guys.my enfo have make some progres.next step is to grab chirop ql 103 whit ql 101 chirop.i will gone need some levels to and i dont need gloves anymore chris becouse i have buy some.TY and take care guys.hope to see you soon.BEST REGARDS
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

good stuff timoll.

GL with wifes exams and baby for the moment.

CYU back in game asap :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
timoll
Mini Leet

Post by timoll »

I"M back guys.i have reactivate my account but i cant play to much/day,my wife still have 2 more exam but see pass 5 from 7 until now.if there is any officer that will like to interviw i will glad to answer there question,chris already do it maybe you that already know.dont let me wayt to much plz :( ,i need a familly in game to.good lock and i wish [-o< to join you guys.
timoll
Mini Leet

Post by timoll »

my wife pass all exams.today was the last 1.well i'm the next who have need to pass them.GL all
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

GL with the results and GL with the future exams! I'll be online to meet you when you're back. :)