Wants to Join. :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Gakfearfreak
Baby Leet

Wants to Join. :)

Post by Gakfearfreak »

BIO: Hi everyone! Ingame name is Gakfearfreak. My real name is Ryan, im 22 years old, speak english. I am currently living in Italy and only speak a small amount of Italian. ive been playing Ao on and off since 2007. But this is my first character on Rk2. Im currently a level 20 adventurer. I have no mains on rk2. Im just trying to look for a nice home to make new friends and have a different experience then what ive already had in the years. I was a rk1 player for the longest time and was a General of the finest org Rk1 had to offer. Im a great leader and im a very friendly person. I will certainly try to do my best for AP when i level ofcoarse lol. Im not interested in anything other then friends and good game play. I dont need items or anything of the sort im currently set of stuff due to a friend whom quit a year ago and has passed on his items. I made my toon on rk2 oh lets say a few months back. but i went afk due to my job. Which brings up something. I will certainly do my best to be on during the times the org needs from me to show myself. At least 3 times a week at min. I work 12 hours shifts and im sure many others here in org have done the same or are doing now. And can understand why it can be hard to be on alot. When i joined i joined the org Steadfast, they were a good org from my understanding and it was a new org. But it seemed to have died out and im ready to move on. I really hope i added enough information and hope that i will have a new home.

Sincerely, Gak :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Wants to Join. :)

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to forums Ryan & thanks for taking the time to register & read our CoC.
You spoke to me IG on Bobdc.

GL with recruitment process 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Gakfearfreak:) Welcome to our forums.

As grind said, please read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

We will welcome you on our guest channel so we can chat and meet online. :)

In the game, please contact any AP member or officer, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
Kosscrat / Kosstos
LordKosh / Demonga
Chrisax / Mekanos

See you in the game soon and best wishes for your application! :)

You'll find here all the details on how to apply to AP:
HOW CAN I JOIN AP?
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Good luck with your application.

What are your plans in game? Are you interested in endgame raiding or mid level type stuff?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Hello Gak, I'm Boomer 1 of our HR officers, I understand your limitation for game play due to time and work issues. I would like to speak to you whenever you can come online. We can discuss gameplay, I can answer questions you may have about our org, or anything you would like to talk about. You can find me on one of these characters:

Boomersooner 220 Keeper (main)
Bloodstripe 200 Soldier
Shelbycobra 214 Doctor
Reconsniper 150 Agent

Cya IG soon

Boomer