Application for Veox...

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Veox
Baby Leet

Application for Veox...

Post by Veox »

I'm putting in my application to join Athen Paladins.

About me: I played AO from 2002-2006, I was on RK1 at the time. In 2006, I decided to give up AO and focus on college. I recently created a new account on RK1 and come to find out my old org is no longer around, so I did some research on other RK1 orgs and found none of them were quite what I was looking for. So I created this toon on RK2, and again did some research on orgs for RK2. I ran across Athen Paladins and I thought to myself, AP seems like an established org, and also saw that AP was created in 2003. I then created an account to the AP forums and read the rules and code of conduct and thought to myself, this could very well be the home that I'm searching for. So here I am.

What I'm looking for: I'm a casual player, on a froob account right now...and I'm seeking a laid back, well established (family) org that I can call my home and grow with.

What I can offer: I'm a mature player, I treat others with respect, I have no issues helping anyone who needs help. If accepted into AP...I know that I'm an image of the org and would never do anything to tarnish the reputation of the org that I'm in.

In closing: I have read the rules and CoC of AP and agree to abide by them. Again, I'm looking for a place to call home and grow with and I hope that AP is that home.

Thank you for your time,

Veox
Axirillon
Big Leet

Re: Application for Veox...

Post by Axirillon »

Welcome to the Athen Paladins forums. As you have read the CoC already I'd advise you to look up some people from AP. Our hanging spot is next to Old Athens grid, at the ramp to Ramon Bauer, ask for a guest chat invite and look around, get to meet the people and this way we get to know you aswell.

- Axi
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Good to see a Vet applying.

Is your plan to roll a toon and just blaze through to endgame?

Or, will you stop at 150 for a while to make some money?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

First welcome to the AP forums Veox. Good luck in your application.

Note: I teamed with Veox for several levels, I think Veox will make a fine AP member.
Veox
Baby Leet

Post by Veox »

noobas wrote:Good to see a Vet applying.

Is your plan to roll a toon and just blaze through to endgame?

Or, will you stop at 150 for a while to make some money?
Thanks for the warm welcome all :)

My plan is to level to endgame.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Veox :) Welcome to our forums; It's always nice to see old time players coming back! It looks like you started not long after me!

It's nice that you already read our Code of Conduct? Did you see org Chat recommendations too?
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

In the game, please contact any AP member or officer, tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

We will welcome you on our guest channel so we can chat and meet online.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Grind42 / Bobdc
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
Kosscrat / Kosstos
LordKosh / Demonga
Chrisax / Mekanos

See you soon in the game and best wishes your application! :)

You'll find here all the details on how to apply to AP:
HOW CAN I JOIN AP?
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22
Veox
Baby Leet

Post by Veox »

Sorry for the delay in response Chris, yes I did read ALL the rules of AP even chat rules.

Next I want to say that I have joined guest chat several times already and must say I'm very impressed.

Lastly, I'm currently playing an MP and to be honest, I love MP's, but its kinda costly atm. I should have done better homework and picked one of the "easy" profs. to level up and go from there...I want to roll an Enfo. Granted I'm level 36 atm so re-rolling wont be painful. I'll still keep the same name "Veox".

Anyway, thanks again and see you all ingame :)
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Hello Veox

Welcome to our forums, My name is Boomer 1 of our HR officers. I understand you have talked to Axi one of our HR officers, I am looking forard to seeing you IG, feel free to contact me anytime for any reason, question, or concearn you may have I will be happy to assist you. My characters are:

Boomersooner 220 Keeper (main)
Bloodstripe 200 Soldier
Shelbycobra 214 Doctor
Reconsniper 150 Agent
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Congrats on your invitation to AP Veox!
General, Athen Paladins
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

oh hey! Did you get an invite? if so congrats and looking forward to seeing you ingame! :mrgreen:
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yes, invited