Mandavel

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mandavel
Mini Leet

Mandavel

Post by Mandavel »

Greetings, Paladins of Athens.

I am a friend of AGPEcko, we were in The AGP together. I have been gone for some time but have returned, and Ecko is trying to get me into AP so we can continue bombing omni towers.

So here I am, applying.

I have been on AO for a few good years and am a twinker at heart. I have owned such twinks as Schutztruppe (15 trader) and Nikelo (60 soldier) that were quite successful, but now deactivated and replaced.

I now own a 215 MP (Mandarel), 156 enf (Mandavel), 150 fixer (Volka), 165 NT (Krassnost), 100 soldier (Gretyl) and 20 agent (Mandabel)

And as for "finished" twinks, a 15 agent (preeck) and a 60 MP (acolyte).

I am a tower enthusiast and twinker. I also enjoy team play and org events.

Let me know what you think, ingame or out.

Thanks,
Mand
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Mandavel

Post by noobas »

Hello Mandavel

Sorry for the late reply.

AP has been overwhelmed by applicants lately nd I think everyone is busy comin up to christmas.

No worries though. Here's some things to do for you:

during your application phase, try to join bobsan /tell bobsan invite , to join AP bot.

Also try to get into a team with AP's, whether it be for a dedicated gear run, a raid, a inf mission or towers, it doesn't matter.

If it's calm and not much happening, feel free to ask for an officer for an interview.

Because you're a friend of APG, we can fasttrack you.

However, that also means we need to try to find you in game. So the easiest way to do that is to be in the bot.

Good luck and we'll see you soon in game.

noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Hello Schutztruppe!

I do remember you, its cool to see The AGP crew is coming back to AO!
Maybe we used to be friends on xfire? can't remember.. I uninstalled it years ago
Join our bot, also bring your friends its going to be crazy here in AO with the holidays, server merge, wooohooo!

/tell bobsan !invite
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Mandavel and welcome to our forums. :)

Sorry indeed for the delay, we have a LOT of new people joining us and we were a bit busy.

As your are a friend of AGPEcko, we canmost likely fast-track you. :)

We'll meet you online very soon but, before we meet you, please read our Code of Conduct and also Org Chat recommendations
As some AP members know you, the only remaining steps in your application will be to join our guest chat and also have a short interview with an officer or myself, to talk a bit about you and about AP. This should be done fast.

Let us know your online times (roughly) and time zone too.

To join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Grind42 / Bobdc
Tommypinetti / Tommysoldja (Tommysoldja may not be in AP for technical war reasons but he is AP actually)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Imamedic / Sacrifices

See you online online soon. :)