a fox's membership application to join AP / kitsune1982

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kitsune1982
Mini Leet

a fox's membership application to join AP / kitsune1982

Post by kitsune1982 »

Hello there everyone, my forum name is Kitsune1982 and i am a long time player of AO, since the pre-notum wars/pre-froob days. I have been all around Rubi-ka and beyond from the ethereal surface of Jobe to the backyards of west athens all the way to the desolate barrens of the Wailing Wastes. I have journeyed for many days in search of a family of gamers who are mature, open-minded and welcoming of all players regardless of creed, religion and otherexwise. I have read your code of conduct charter and chat guidelines and i accept the terms of joining your org. right now my alts are in Barador Arin org but if my application is approve I can leave the org and join AP.
I have over 22 years of roleplay experience and i have been playing mmorpgs since ao first came out as it is was and still is the only mmorpg that i never get tired of. I am a mature responsible player, i dont cause drama and i am open minded and willing to meet new people and experience new things. I hope to be accepted into AP and my alts are below, currently all in Barador Arin though i can switch without problems as my org's members are very few now. here are my toons names.

Sarabi - Lv 2. Opifex Advy
KovuLyon Level 5 Atrox Soldier
ReiFyreFlash Level 13 Solitus Trader
Kalysto Level 38 Solitus Advy
Lunareklypse Level 5 Opi Soldier
Kovuadema Level 5 Opi Trader
Kitsuki Level 9 Soli Soldier
Wolfdreamer Level 11 Soli Soldier

Feel free to send a tell to any of my alts though i will say Sarabi Kovu and Kitsuki i am on the most. Let me know who to send a tell to so one of your wonderful recruiters can give me an ingame assessment interview. Ja ne! =D> -Kitsune1982
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: a fox's membership application to join AP / kitsune1982

Post by noobas »

Hi Kitsune

Welcome to AP forums.

Please can you explain some of your time in AO? What were you doing that your highest char is only level 38?

Have you closed previous accounts and not bothered to re-open them?

For someone with pre-SL experience, I would expect you to apply with a 220, or 10 220's, or 20 220's.

But a level 38 and a bunch of fresh off newb island alts is not a standard portfolio for someone who's been in game for 13 years.

Please can you explain your toon ensemble, and why you do not have chars of higher calibre/level.

That said, AP does not have any particular stipulation that you must have toons of X level or above. However, applications are passed on officers discretion. I can tell you now, that for someone with a history such as what you've indicated, your application will be scrutinized and questioned thoroughly if more information is not given.

Thanks,

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mophro
Giant Leet

Post by Mophro »

Noob, I see a Roleplaying aspect. That would/could account for your suspicions right? I mean, not everyone is in it to get the most 220 in the least time right?
Not trying to "diss" you but my first impression was that this application gave more then average information.
Am I totally off?
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No, Mophro, you're right on the spot actually. :) Well guessed. Good job posting.

Since Noobas posted, we got enough information online (thanks Backstabbah) to see the RP aspect of AO was largely involved. Noobas' question was a valid one as the situation was unusual but Noobas and everyone who examined the application are OK with it. :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Starting App Watch thread for this for sake good order. It does not appear that Kitsune1982 (married to Zenof) http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... ilit=zenof ever completed application process although her alt Kalysto is showing as an AP member. If you are active Kitsune1982 and read this please let us know :)