Application-Tlaski

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tlaski
Growing Leet

Application-Tlaski

Post by Tlaski »

Hi, i would like to join Athen Paladins.

I recently came back from a 4 year break to find my old guild "Angels of the Night" has basically died. I am looking for a new guild and remember paling around with AP memebers for a while so it feels like a good fit.

i am not sure if i will stay back but we will see.

Thanks you for your consideration
Tlaski 220sol/tlaskeh220doc/clatskanie 215eng
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application-Tlaski

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums Tlaski

Please read the Code of conduct and language/behaviour guidelines and state whether you have any differences with them

Located here http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

In game, contact any AP for a bot invite, once invited you can rejoin /tell bobsan invite until you've been accepted

Once in bot, if it's not too busy, ask for an officer for an interview.

As Veteran player, your skill and capabilities would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks for applying, and we'll see you in game :)

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Tlaski
Growing Leet

Post by Tlaski »

Hello again...,
I was a AP member for about 8 months, then left for another org. I was wondering if AP would allow me to put one of my 220s back in AP? My org isn't very active but i fear change and don't feel ready to pull the plug with all my toons. This move is to help others and mostly to be social. I understand if only putting one foot in doesn't sit well with you. But in the spirit of "it never hurts to ask", here it is. Thank you for your consideration. Tlaski
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Tlaski

Yes you are still a member and able to join up again, as you have a history which we've found. Simply inform any officer when you next log on and they will be able to see this, find your thread and invite you. If you have any alts please be sure they are added before you join up again. We look forward to seeing you on line and you already have access to the Members section in our forums. Welcome back to AP :)

Cheers
ustar