Example of What your (ideal) Application Should Look Like

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Boomer
The Boom

Example of What your (ideal) Application Should Look Like

Post by Boomer »

Hello my name is The Boom and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2006 with a few breaks in between.

Reason why you want to join AP. This can be whatever reason you have, need the best org, returning player looking for good home, Real Life friend of a Paladin, was referred here by "name" etc..

My time zone is US CST or -6 GMT I am usually online (During this time)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69)

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters (or the most important ones if you have dozens of characters, and just say you have more) including alts on other accounts starting with your main. (AI levels and LE levels are not necessary but if you remember them, put them.).

Also include ALL your characters side: Clan Omni Neutral

Example:
Boomersooner Keeper 220/30/70 Clan
Bloodstripe Soldier 220/30/70 Clan
Iwojima Enforcer 220/30/70 Clan
Tommytookmytower Enginner 220/30/70 Omni
Icrylikecred Fixer 220/30/70 Omni
Ifaillikefroobcake Agent 220/30/70 Omni
Darkprick0 Agent 220/30/70 Neutral

You can always add anything to your application that you want us to know. Please do not list any private information.

You can add any closing comments you want.

Thank You

The Boom

For More Info go to http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=7&t=7567