D-BlooD / Postalkeeper want's to join ya! :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
D-BlooD
Baby Leet

D-BlooD / Postalkeeper want's to join ya! :)

Post by D-BlooD »

Hi my name is D-BlooD and I would like to join Athen Paladis. Been playing since AO was Beta but RL stuff has catched up a few times in between.

Looking for a new org since the others have sadly been disbanded. Been checking out your forums after I talked to Noobasknight ingame and this org really looks like the comrade I am looking for. :)

My time zone is GMT+1 and I am usually online after 18:00 hours. And as long as it doesn’t effect work I am also online working hours also. :)

I fully agree to your COC :) Great to see how organized you are, rules are important.

Active toons at the moment is

Postalkeeper Keeper lvl 186 - CLAN
And
Positiveman Nanomage lvl 150 - CLAN

Really hope you all accept my applications so I can join and let me get to know you all. I have been looking for structured and active org for a long time now.
Thanks that’s all for now ;) If I missed anything let me know 

--
D-BlooD
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: D-BlooD want's to join ya! :)

Post by Bredin »

Hi there dBlooD! Welcome to our forums, and thanks for taking an interest in us! It looks like you have checked out some other application posts and saved us some steps! Thanks for posting your acceptance of the CoC and that other information about yourself.

The next step is to get into our guest channel. Please look for Athen Paladin members around the grid in OA and ask for a guest-channel invite. That we we can get to know you :-) . After that first guest channel invite you can rejoin again on your own later by typing /tell bobsan invite.

If everything works out then we'll have an informal interview with an officer in the next few days and go from there. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a /tell if you have any questions at the chars I am most active on right now:

Bredin
Bredindoc
Bredink

I look forward to meeting you in-game!

-Bredin
General, Athen Paladins