Application Salenas

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sndk
Baby Leet

Application Salenas

Post by Sndk »

Hello there :)

As a "new" Anarchy Online player (started in 2000, stopped in 2006, back last week), I asked people for a good Org and Athen Paladins was named quite a lot.

I'm French, living in Swizerland, I took looooong holliday and restarted AO almost from scratch last week.

I have all extensions, a good understanding of this game, I missed the last 7 years, thou , I am totally noob with the new gear/stuff/Playfield.

I have almost no cash but don't be afraid I won't beg for that, all I need would be a LOT of friends on different timezone because I have a LOT of time.

As you understood I would like to join your org for all the reasons players gave me :

- lot of people
- very active
- most of them are cool - names, we need names !! =)
- they help a lot
- and so on ...

and I forgot to say .. I did not made any toon - yet - engineer or soldier, I don't know !

Read you soon .. here !
Last edited by Sndk on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Sndk

Post by Chrisax »

Hello / Bonjour Sndk and welcome on our forums :)

Welcome back to AO too. :)

You'll find a lot of friends and activity in AP and we are happy to help new and old returning players as well to learn, relearn, and enjoy the game.

Now, to continue with your application:

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

Meet you soon online and best wishes for your application! :)
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Hello there, and welcome to our forums & welcome back to the game!

Athen Paladins is a great, strong, united, awesome org. With many active people, and with many here to help. But don't believe the propaganda! See for yourself by joining us on the guestchannel as Chris (our president) described in the post above.

Also, am I to understand from your above post that you haven't yet created a new character? Or do you mean a character to apply to Athen Paladins? You've mentioned talking with people about a good org to join, and you've mentioned having all expansions. I'm confused :P

Good luck with your application, hope to see you in-game. :)
Yay
Sndk
Baby Leet

Post by Sndk »

Hello there,

You can contact me ingame : Salenas a bureaucrat level 25, I also have an engineer but neutral one (maybe I want to change that later)
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Re: Application Salenas

Post by Jakereaper »

I had the pleasure to talk with Salenas in-game and invited him to org bot.

Remember that you can always find us at the ramp next to OA grid terminal, or you can find most officers online via the names Chrisax posted earlier, to ask for an invite.

Hopefully you'll have the interview with an officer soon!
Yay