Dargrin 203MP AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dargrin
Little Leet

Dargrin 203MP AP

Post by Dargrin »

Hello folks.

I'm looking for a new home. I've played AO off and on since beta. I love this freakin game. Between this and EQ I always get drawn back. But usually I fade after awhile, mainly due to lack of groups. I really want to group/raid/whatever and have fun. I don't care about loot, etc and am drama free. IRL I have 4 kids ages 5,5,4,2. Yeah you read that right! I still manage to get on and contribute but I have my priorities.

I'm looking for an org who has lots of activity, helps each other and above all, teams up. I believe Dargrin was created in 1996 or something crazy. He's level 203, if that tells you how hard core I am =D> To get an idea of how old he is, he has 3355 tokens, almost all of them from RK missions, before the expansions. I do want to get a toon to 220 and I need help. But in return I'll show up to help whomever for whatever as long as RL permits. I know a little about everything but not a master of anything in AO. But I like to have fun and see everyone succeed. I don't want to be elite. I don't want to know ALL the numbers and how the build HAS to be. If I'm gimp I'm fine with that. But I do want to be able to contribute so I'll look for help and ask questions to improve over time.

I have around 10 toons I play. I love them all. They range from 150ish (fix) to 216 (doc) on two paid accounts. However, I don't box unless I absolutely have to. You probably won't see me box. If you do, then we aren't grouping enough! I will play any toon with anyone for any reason, especially since they are all equally gimp :embarassed: Two of them are still in The Asylum. I like those guys. But their numbers are way down and nobody groups unless someone is leveling an alt. If they grouped and tried to accomplish stuff, I'd still be with them. I will move those last two toons out once I find a new home.

Finally, I don't pvp but I would like to. I just don't know where to start. I know the MP probably wouldn't do too well at it, but I have the fix that I could work on. Also I enjoy my trader who would probably do fine if someone want's to show me the ropes.

I have a TON of stuff in the bank that folks could help me with, including many, many PBs and junk I've just held on to. I'm always broke. I don't sell too often. So yea, I have that going for me too :twisted:

Peace out!

Jake "Dargrin" Cardinal
Breed: Solitus
Profession title: Saint (TitleLevel 6)
Profession: Meta-Physicist
Level: 200 Shadowlevel: 3
Number of Invaders killed: 644
Killed by Invaders: 4
Defender rank: Defender
Alignment: clan
Side tokens: 3355
Side XP bonus: 4.36%

Paid points: 0
Veteran points: 10
Victory Points: 1239
Specializations:
You have completed the first specialization!
You have completed the second specialization!
You have completed the third specialization!
You have completed the fourth specialization!
Duel rank:None (0)
Duel wins:0
Duel losses:0
Solo rank:None (0)
Solo kills:0
Team rank:None (0)
Kills in team:0
Maps: 4 Holes. Aegean. Athen Shire. Athen West. Avalon. Belial Forest. Broken Shores. Lush Fields. Mort. Newland Desert. Omni Forest. Omni-1 Entertainment. Pleasant Meadows. Southern Fouls Hills. Stret East Bank. The Longest Road. Tir. Tir County. Varmint Woods. Andromeda. Old Athen. Bay of Rome. Clondyke. Missing map: 31. Omni-1 HQ. Omni-1 Trade. Rome Blue district. Stret West Bank. The Spur. Three Craters. Borealis City. Newland City. Greater Tir County. Greater Omni Forest. Holes In the Wall. Mutant Domain. Newland. Wailing Wastes. Wartorn Valley. Burning Marshes. Inferno. The Garden of Lord Galahad. Lord Galahad's Sanctuary. The Garden of Lord Mordeth. Lord Mordeth's Sanctuary.
Map reader upgrades: Monsters. Players. Machines. Arrow.