New Recruit - Junda / Jundant

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jeffreed1993
Baby Leet

New Recruit - Junda / Jundant

Post by Jeffreed1993 »

Hello my name is Junda and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2005 with a few breaks in between.

I want to join AP cause i always see you guys around and see you interacting with people doin raids etc. I was clan way back when and went omni due to my cousin making an omni org then he got mad and kicked me from his org. iv been slowly very slowly trying to get all my toons back over to being clan. once u look at my alts u know why it is a slow process. i have 2 paid accounts with main being a 220 crat and working on getting others up there. In all my years of playing i like trying different stuff like setups and things which is why i only have 1 220 char.

My time zone is US EST or (GMT - 4:00)I am almost always online

I fully agree to your COC

Desireiee (220/23 Bureaucrat) - omni
Jundant (215/21 Nano-Technician) -omni
Heavenliee (185/14 Nano-Technician) - omni
Overopshade (181/7 Shade) - omni
Distant (170/9 Agent) - omni
Jundasold (160/8 Soldier) - clan
Idkjunda (150/16 Enforcer) - omni
Unhittable (150/16 Martial Artist) - omni
Jundadoc (150/5 Doctor) - omni
Jundaflyd (100/10 Engineer) - omni
Jundafrooby (100/0 Engineer) - omni
Borrows (60/0 Enforcer) - omni
Stfujunda (60/0 Martial Artist) - omni
Zahates (46/0 Enforcer) - omni
Civicse (42/0 Nano-Technician) - omni
Eeevva (30/1 Agent) - omni
Eevva (30/0 Doctor) - omni
Pwwnage (27/0 Enforcer) - omni
Overoptrader (14/0 Trader) - omni
Drainzunabs (5/0 Trader) - omni
Eeevaaa - clan
Jundasplever - clan
Heavenlie - neut
Overoppsold - neut
Smexybaby - clan

I know most are not back clan yet but gotta wait on the side change lock and cant have all logged in at once the higher lvl chars are on my 1st paid account and its inactive atm but will be back up soon and will be changed to clan.
I hope u all except me and i will except you as my family. I love helping others and powerlvling people. (Froob, or paid) I lend lots of items out for people to use while twinking i pretty much cant say no to anything.

Thank You

Junda
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: New Recruit

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Junda and welcome to our forums. We exchanged pleasantries in game while I was on Toughcrat and Reapermann. Glad to see you accept our CoC. Next step will be to ask a member or officer if you can join our org chat. You can find someone at Vangs near the old athens grid most of the time. Or ask in ooc for an Athen Paladins member.
Aiodom
Mini Leet

Re: New Recruit

Post by Aiodom »

Welcome to the AP forums :)

Good luck on your application!
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: New Recruit - Junda / Jundant

Post by Sookie »

Eeevaaa - it was very nice to chat with you at VANGS. Good luck in your process.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Jeffreed1993
Baby Leet

Re: New Recruit - Junda / Jundant

Post by Jeffreed1993 »

Thank you all for you possitive feed back. Feels good knowing people are so kind. and if u can get ur hands on some Premium clan applications send me a tell on eeevvaaa and ill pay you back looking for about 4 atm