New Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
FusionRobot
Baby Leet

New Application

Post by FusionRobot »

This is my New revised Application, Im FusionRobot I have never been In "Athen Paladins" And i have a few other paid alts and Lots of Froob alts, My main Paid alts are "Master Hok- 152 Martial artist" "MasterCrush-lvl 96 Enforcer" My main froob alts "Dinomite-lvl 126 Meta Physist" "Eron- lvl 120 Adventurer" Now back to Buisness, I want to join to make a name of Myself and make Anarchy a fun place for any newcomer, My plan to contribute to this Organization is I will try and help in anyway i can, I will contribute items and Credits to new coming players. And What im looking for in you guys is to help me reach my final goal to reach lvl 220!! and im looking towards you guys to guide me in the way as a true Anarchy player. So just get back to me in game to tell me if i forgot everything. Thanks again FusionRobot.