recruitment app - Stormwolf82

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Stormwolf82
Baby Leet

recruitment app - Stormwolf82

Post by Stormwolf82 »

Hello my name is Stormwolf82 and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2001 with a few breaks in between.

I would like to join Athen Paladins because some of my old characters were in it and I felt at home with everyone and felt welcomed and a part of the family.

My time zone is US MST or -6 GMT I am usually online from 7 am to midnight unless i am too tired to log in.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

AsheCorven NT10 Clan
TrentFoxxor NT12 Clan
RedKlaw Soldier 3
I have more but cant remember them

I hope to hear from you all, and i look forward to joining the paladins.
peace out.

Thank You
Storm
Chrisax
President

Re: recruitment app - Stormwolf82

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Storm and welcome to our forums :)

Sorry for the delay to reply to you; we've been somewhat overwhelmed with applications and raids.

What were your old characters in AP? :) If you are an old member, you could be invited again, plain and simple.

So, now, meet us online we'll have a small chat with you for your application. :)

Ask for invite to our guest channel: you'll find AP's at the Vanguards building ramp in OA near the Grid terminal, like yesterday.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Toughcrat / Reapermann
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor
Kindcrat/Kindredsolo
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

Welcome back in AO! :)