Application - Jartoo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
jartoo
Baby Leet

Application - Jartoo

Post by jartoo »

Hello Athens Paladins, I wanted to preface my application with the fact that all of my toons are currently Omni and after returning from a break to do work and finding my old org all but dead I am now looking for a new org to make my home. After reading most of the posts on the AO forums AP has been the most appealing thus my ensuing application.

Jartoo Enforcer 199/22/40 Omni
Ravaka Fixer 199/25/40 Omni
Jartah MA 150 S7
Jarah Advy 100

I am a dedicated player with loyalty ties to my org, I do my best to help others within my means and love to participate in all kinds of events regardless of play type. I have read your COC and think AP could be a good home for me, I am a long time MMO player and only AO has ever held its appeal over the many years. If you need any more info I will keep checking these forums for an update, thank you for your time.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Jartoo

Post by noobas »

Howdy Jartoo

thanks for applying with AP and that was a very thoughtful app.

AP doesn't require that you make all your toons clan, but you DEFINITELY need one clan in order to join the org, and it's preferable that you have most of your toons clan and in org.

That said, AP holds no restriction on having neut/Omni chars, but we do request that you are not PVPing with them (Battlestation/duelling is probably fine, but certainly not towers/Tara).

Thanks for reading the COC - please state your agreement with it (or voice any concerns you have in your interview)

You can try to join AP orgchat (/tell bobsan invite), or ask for an AP to invite you in Clan OOC, and you can usually find an AP's hanging around OAG on the vanguards ramp.

Once in the chat bot, please try to include yourself in relevant activities and please observe the language rules as a guest.

An officer will contact you for an interview within a couple days - but if it seems like it's taking a long time, feel free to politely remind those in chat that you are an applicant and looking for an interview with an officer.

Cheers and thanks for choosing AP!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Welcome to forums
:apc:
jartoo
Baby Leet

Post by jartoo »

Thank you for the fast replies, I have no attachment to Omni as a whole what kept me there so long was my org (Newcomers Alliance) first and only org I was ever a part of. Sadly none of the faces I came to enjoy so much are still around and it just does not feel the same anymore.

I will join the AP Org chat and I look forward to meeting members of AP and hopefully more.

Also Ravaka has been the toon I have spent the most time on, so when contacting me please that name for a higher chance of me being online, thanks.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I sent an invite to jartoo from bobsan but you weren't online.

we'll talk to you as soon as we can find you.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
jartoo
Baby Leet

Post by jartoo »

I dont know if I should make a new post or just bump this one, I had run into some financial issues (lost job) after I last applied and after a few years and a stable time schedule I took the dive back into AO on the RK19 server. This has inevitably led to my interest in RK5 again and I have re dusted off my old Enforcer and begun to get into rhythm again.

If Athen Paladins still has an interest in me I would love to make this my new home and hopefully my last within AO.

I agree to the CoC and have no questions on it.

I have been bouncing between RK5 and RK19 but been on RK5 more recently and when on RK5 I have been on Jartoo.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Jartoo and welcome back :) We still have your application from 2015 in our "files", so we'll just resume it, no problem.

Good to know you could fix your financial issues too! :)

We know you were briefly on our guest channel, and you talked briefly too to our beloved great friend and general Reapermann, who unfortunately passed away last year.

So, now, you just need a small interview chat with an officer.

For this, join our guest channel again. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

You can contact the following officers for an invite to the org but it's probably easier to get them on RK5 as new alts are often created on RK6. Our RK5 and RK6 chats are linked by our bots, so we can communicate easily and, from RK5, inform an officer on RK6 that he/she will have to invite you.

On RK5 (preferably):

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Snorre
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5