Application Zeonhackss

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
zeonhackss
Baby Leet

Application Zeonhackss

Post by zeonhackss »

Hello,

I am a level 94 Soldier (paid account ) just came back after 7 years off.Lost my main account so started from 0 a few days back. Jay told me to write here that I want to join your org :).

My character name is Zeonhackss. I am usually online from 10 AM to 8 PM GMT +2.

PS:Thank you for your time and help Jay.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Zeonhackss

Post by stokken »

Hi Zeon

Welcome back to anarchy online :)

Can you please read the CoC
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

When in game you can ask a ap member to invite you to guest chat so we can get to know you better . If you can find a ap member you can try contacting one of the officers

Toughcrat / Reapermann/Carequinha
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor/Crazienf
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty . Besaidbuster
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Zeonhackss

Post by Chrisax »

Hello zeonhackss and welcome on our forums :)

Good to see another old player coming back !

As Stokken said, please have a look at our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations (the links he posted)

And, in AO, as Stooken said too, please join our guest channel so we can meet and talk together. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, contact with tells some officer or members on the list Stokken posted.

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)