Application - Voimistelija

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Voimistelija
Baby Leet

Application - Voimistelija

Post by Voimistelija »

Hi, I'm Voimistelija and I'd like to join AP.. I've played off and on since late 2004/early 2005, I'm just coming off a break since like mid 2011. I honestly thought I wouldn't ever come back to AO when I quit last and ended up giving my account away so.. new toons!

When I played last, I was neutral so now I'm looking for a friendly, experienced clan org!

My timezone is GMT-4 (AST) and I don't really have a set time that I play at. Could be any time between 9am to 9pm but I play more than one game :)

I agree to your COC.

Character:
105/7 Shade

Thanks!
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Voimistelija

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Voimistelija and welcome back to AO. Great that you have read and agree with our CoC. Next step will be to go west a step of Old Athens grid and look for an AP member hanging out at what we refer to as "Vangs" , which is big Vanguards building ramp. Any AP member can invite you to our guest chat. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

If no member can be found you can also send these officers a /tell

Toughcrat / Reapermann/Carequinha
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor/Crazienf
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty . Besaidbuster
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Voimistelija

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Voimistelija :) and welcome back in AO.

Reapermann said almost everything, so see you soon in-game. !)

Note: if you are an old player, the big Vanguards building near AO grid was, at the beginning of AO, the OA prison ! :shock: Don't worry, we made it more welcoming now! :wink: