cyr

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

cyr

Post by Cyreidan »

i cancelled my account in last night, not coming to back since funcom ***holes, i hope you all have fun in game but i dont anymore and irl bysy etc. to not have time to even play... see u some day but not sure when back, keep me org if its ok... and yeah im love you Chris ;)
Chrisax
President

Re: cyr

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Cyr, I don't know what happened but I hope you'll be back.

You're leaving when the new engine is arriving:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=9434

And, of course, you'll stay in AP. We don't kick family members because they are away. :cool:
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

Post by Cyreidan »

Chrisax wrote:Hi Cyr, I don't know what happened but I hope you'll be back.

You're leaving when the new engine is arriving:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=9434

And, of course, you'll stay in AP. We don't kick family members because they are away. :cool:
im still away a while when time im check a new engine in froob and will be back in tm. soon, irl busy still so not sure when but im try install that new ep in one day to say hi you chris ;) anyway keep fun you fellows :)

edit: and when im back im eat every ******* omlets alive ;)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Come eat Omnis ! :twisted:
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

Post by Cyreidan »

still pussy or was it busy ;)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Cyr :) Come hit omnis :) Hope you're well btw
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

Post by Cyreidan »

im fine like always drinking but its some limit and working a lot in job, many project atm so will back AO but its may go in winter tm.soon and im back in noob what the fuck so keep fun guys and hi chris :) always love you fucking fellows ;)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Cyr
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

Post by Cyreidan »

can i have a torrent link and im back in froob to say hi, i tryed ao main page and some error so if that so difficult im not even try...

edit: i dont have time to much so if link where to install easy and its work without i need kinda crack a game...
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

http://www.athenpaladins.org/down/Anarc ... 1-2015.zip

Download
Unzip to any place you want on your hard disk.
And you can launch the game

This is a full install of the normal client (NOT the new engine). I'll make anotherf zip for the new engine as soon as possible
Cyreidan
Growing Leet

Post by Cyreidan »

ill get my PC back to cops in next week, just not sure have it even windows and what payment i get unofficial movies and mp3, anyway not prison yet so ill be back tm AO soon but sooner omni can think even ;)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Uh?! That doesn't sound good,... But its good to hear you'll be back nevertheless in a moment. :cool: