Application - Dapimp/Pabloz

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dapimp
Baby Leet

Application - Dapimp/Pabloz

Post by Dapimp »

Hello,

My name is Daniel, aka Pabloz, aka Dapimp in game.
I'm 24 years old, from The Netherlands and i'm currently looking for a new active org to play in, I always had my own org to farm in, but it's been getting lonely for me at time to time, I am missing out on alot and noticed it's not the same as it used to be anymore.

That's why I am looking for a new home. After selling my org to Skorter, he told me Athen Paladins is a nice place, that's why I been looking it up and I do agree, it looks great.

I'm a casual player, who enjoys to pvp, but also loves pvm, raids like Collector, 12m and Pande always interest me and i've been told that Athen Paladins does often raid.

Here's a list of my current tl7 toons.
Pabloz - 220/30 Shade
Fedix - 220/21 Doc
Nobizhx - 220/30 Keep
Dapimp - 212/14 Agent
--------------------------

I'm a nice person who can have a laugh with pretty much everyone and love to help out whenever I can. That's pretty much also my contribution to the guild I guess.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can add, so i'll leave it at that.

Looking forward to (hopefully) meet you guys!
Note; I have been reading the Code of Conduct already, and I totally agree! :)

Best Regards,
- Dapimp.