Tradeitnow's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zach82101
Baby Leet

Tradeitnow's application

Post by Zach82101 »

I have been playing for 3 years no breaks I got a 218 main enfo.i play AO around 230-11 (GMT-5) on weekdays and all day on weekends :D so I am very active! so I would like to join AP cause I need a active org with many people to talk to and lvl with.
my toons are:
sudyana 218 enfo AI 13 omni
tradeitnow (the toon I want in on) AI 0 atm lvl 151 clan trader
doubleblades 151 shade AI 3
Swiftcraft 203 crat AI 5 clan
I got more I just cant remember them all
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Tradeitnow's application

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Tradeitnow and welcome to Athen Paladins forums.

Now, before we meet you online, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Then, in the game, join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here) You can also try Clan OOC.

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

Cheers, Reaper
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Quesadilla

Your application has been declined due to previous behaviour in org
:apc:
Zach82101
Baby Leet

Post by Zach82101 »