Con's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Con
Growing Leet

Con's application

Post by Con »

Hello, my name is Constitutor (I generally go by Con) and I would like to join Athen Paladins.
Con was born in 2007, but I have been playing AO since early 2005; no breaks.

My time zone is US CST (-6 GMT). I am usually online almost every US evening at some point between 7-10.
I try to be online every weekend afternoon (since this is the only time I can raid with the Alliance).
I also try to be online at some point on weekend evenings as well.

I have read and fully agree to your COC.

Toons I plan to join with AP if accepted (indicates current org):
Constitutor Fixer 220/30/70 Clan (CoH)
Publicus Crat 220/30/70 Clan (CoH)
Asculapius Doctor 150/19/23 Clan (CoH)
Validusius MP 100/10/28 Clan (CoH)
Magnusferrum Keeper 200/30/70 Clan (First Light)
Primuspilus Soldier 150/19/35 Clan (First Light)
Fulmina NT 150/20/27 Clan (First Light)
Proquaestor Crat 200/26/43 Clan (UotR)
Laceratus Enfo 150/20/41 Clan (UotR)
Factotum MP 60/6/14 Clan (UotR)
Medopifex Doctor 25/3/2 Clan (UotR)
Aterumbra Shade 198/19/20 Neutral (Legend)

Toons I am planning to keep in Unity of the Rose (UotR)
Nuadha MP 220/30/70 President of UotR
Diancechtmed Doctor 220/30/70
Goibhniu Engineer 220/30/65
Deaghdia Enfo 210/30/60
Grianainech Crat 150, Creidhne Trader 150, Morrighann Advy 200,
Lughanrigh Agent 175, Taoiseach Doc 100, Bainsdhe MP 25

Major froobs: Contributor Fixer 200, Cashwrangler Trader 167, Greatballs MP 100, Shotinthdark Soldier 107, Asimov Eng 60, Animalize MP 59, Euphemistic Agent 28
Minor froobs: about 60 others (all clan except some low level neuts and 1 omni medsuit toon), pretty much all mules

Why AP? Frankly, CoH is swirling down the drain. Most of the people have left (many for AP), the org city went went poof, and I haven't seen anyone online besides myself and Squibby (who has recently joined you) for quite some time.
This includes Mica (org pres) who hasn't been seen online since Sept 03 according to the bot.
However, this only explains why I am leaving CoH. From what I've seen, AP is very active (at least during Euro prime time).
I hope to find that this is also true of US prime time. I am very impressed from my observation of Alliance raids in the leadership and organization of the org. I also knew Wiisper's RK1 toons when they were in UoTR and enjoyed playing with them.
In regards to my Rose toons, I'd like to at least be guested on your chat as alts.
Constitutor 220/30/70 Fixer
Publicus 220/30/70 Crat
Asculapius 150 Doc, Validusius 100 MP, Magnusferrum 220 Keeper, Aterumbra 213 Shade

Unity of the Rose: Nuadha 220 MP, Diancectmed 220 Doc, Goibhniu 220 Engi, Deaghdia 220 Enfo, Creidhne 220 Trader
Nic
Big Leet

Re: Con's application

Post by Nic »

Hi Con and welcome to APs forums. Thanks for considering the Paladins as your future family org. With you being an Alliance transfer this should be an easy process.

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp) as I am sure you know) just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)
Con
Growing Leet

Re: Con's application

Post by Con »

Thanks again Usta! :D
Constitutor 220/30/70 Fixer
Publicus 220/30/70 Crat
Asculapius 150 Doc, Validusius 100 MP, Magnusferrum 220 Keeper, Aterumbra 213 Shade

Unity of the Rose: Nuadha 220 MP, Diancectmed 220 Doc, Goibhniu 220 Engi, Deaghdia 220 Enfo, Creidhne 220 Trader