joining AP - Janbo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
janbo
Baby Leet

joining AP - Janbo

Post by janbo »

Hello, my name is Janbo (irl), i am a 45 male from sweden. I started AO back in 2001, had a myriad of toons but one cratt and a trader at 170 ish. Just came back after so many years, love it and is having a blast :)

I am online 3-10 hours depending on rl thingies :P

My chars are, Undercharm (41 nano cratt) and Undernano (129 soli nt)

I talked about joining AP with Zanda (Ustarlen is da main of his)

Best regards all, and stay safe :)

/janbo

Edit: I got my old account back. my 156 then cratt Fujimot that was.....omni...felt so missplaced...killed lots of birds and named oners to get rught status to go clan :) getting used to the cratt but loving it :)

Over edit and out :)
Last edited by janbo on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: joining AP - Janbo

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Janbo and welcome to our forums :) Welcome back in AO too!

Good you already met Ustarlen.

So, now, before we meet you again online, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them Then, in the game, join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning / zanda
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring
- Zagalote / Badsector

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Tja maan :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

You didn't have a toon many years ago Janbock did you?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

removed from AP groups. Sigh we need to check the list some day.