Would like to join! :) - Sykokeeper

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Syko
Baby Leet

Would like to join! :) - Sykokeeper

Post by Syko »

Hiya, Im Sykokeeper Aka Isaac.. I have been playing AO for years its pretty much the only game that I really know. I have been apart of Rebel Nation for quite a while and the org has been dead for the past 2 years.. I am loyal to the prez and few friends that are in that org but no one is active anymore! I am looking to move on and find myself another family to join, and hopefully if friends of mine come back they can apply just like I have done and maybe get an invite, I am on Teamspeak Constantly with Healfordays and shockfix, Would be more than happy to get on TS to join raid's before I am considered to be invited if necessary, Thank you for you're time I hope to meet everyone soon!
Syko
Baby Leet

Re: Would like to join! :) - Sykokeeper

Post by Syko »

I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct aswell, I forgot to put it in my first post sorry about that!