Application for Botrage

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Botrage
Baby Leet

Application for Botrage

Post by Botrage »

Good day. :)

I am a recently returning player (off and on since 2006). I have an sl-only account and several froob accounts. Characters:

Froobs:

Crashloop - 176 fixer, neutral
Nyas - 167 MP, neutral
Phedron - 167 Trader, neutral

(+some lower level alts not worth mentioning)

Sloob:

Botrage - ~32 Engie, applicant, clan
Phexion - ~30 Agent, secondary applicant, clan
Vionis - ~174 MP, neutral

I have finally chosen a side and picked clan. I have never had a good, core group of people to associate with in game, and I am hoping Athen Paladins will solve that problem. I can offer much advice and help in the lower levels as I am extremely familiar with that aspect of AO. Where I lack knowledge is in the level ranges 170+, which is what I hope to learn in the coming months.

Can't really say about what time I'll be playing regularly, as I travel extensively and have to squeeze in time as it becomes available. So put me down as a "wildcard".

I fully agree to your CoC and look forward to talking with an org member in game.

Take care and thanks for your time.

-Botrage
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Botrage

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Botrage and welcome on our forums as well as welcome back in AO :)

AP is a family-like org and we are happy to offer not only raids, activities, and support but also strong friendship.

It's perfect that you already read our Code of Conduct.

So, now, in AO, come and meet us: please join our guest channel so we can talk together. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here), the first name is usually the most played character

- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- Carpdiem / Bellatrix / Furymaster
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Cherib / Jacythna
- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Chrisax (org leader)

See you online ! :)