Application for Seaus-1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Seaus
Baby Leet

Application for Seaus-1

Post by Seaus »

Hi guys.

So I just recently decided to throw myself into AO again, after a 8 year long hiatus. Wow, so much has changed! So far it's been a major headache trying to remember everything, but at the very least it's been a fun one, so far. I'm currently leveling an engineer, who, at the time, is level 175. Seeing that daily missions are out, and some missions are repeatable, I believe the leveling should be at a somewhat more steady pace than back in the days, when I last used to play :)

For those of you wondering who the heck I am, I can tell you i reside in Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm 26 years old and currently taking my masters in communications, which means a lot of procrastinating in AO haha. I love the social aspect of AO, and to me it seems that the AO playerbase is more friendly than ever before, perhaps due to the tightly-knitted community, that has stood the test of time. This is of course what I'm looking for with this application; a tightly-knittet bond with other players, so that my adventures wont be as lonesome as they sometimes seem (lvl 150-200 in SL is empty!).

If you'd like to know more about me, just fire away, or write me a /tell Seaus-1.

Thanks, guys!

Sincerely,
Jasper.
Nic
Big Leet

Re: Application for Seaus-1

Post by Nic »

Hi and welcome to APs forums. Thanks for considering the Paladins as your future family org.

Is your toon called Seaus-1? do you have any others toons or active accounts?

Could you please read and review and ultimately agree to the followmg CoC here...http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69 and here....http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)
Seaus
Baby Leet

Re: Application for Seaus-1

Post by Seaus »

Thanks for the quick reply. I've read the added links, and I agree to them. I don't have any other characters, so Seaus-1, the engineer, is my main project. I'll try and catch one of you in OA :)