Pythonadvy - :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jamielad
Baby Leet

Pythonadvy - :)

Post by Jamielad »

Hello,

Well where to start... I started playing roughly 10 years ago from now, when i was 12 years old :) i've been on and off this game like any child who enjoys a good game, and to be honest, there aren't many more games as complex and challenging as this one.
Hence why i'm here writing this, lately, i've been feeling that the current org i'm in is lacking charisma and just in general some people looking to chat and have a laugh, whilst playing. Out of the past 10 years i've probably played 9 years of those as a Fr00b, but i'm not lacking knowledge, only in late End game, SL and AI.
But i am happy to say that i finally have a full expansion account after all these years, and i'm looking to finally take a character all the way to 220 and finally see some of this awesome end game i'm always hearing about! I just hope i will have good company to enjoy it with :)

Best of wishes

Jamie.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Pythonadvy - :)

Post by Ultra »

Welcome Jamie

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.
Our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations can be found here:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Thanks
Last edited by stokken on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: Put in working links ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jamielad
Baby Leet

Post by Jamielad »

Hi,

I agree to the listed above :)

i also forgot to mention i'm on and off each day, times vary due to RL occurences, hope to hear from you soon.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi jalie :)

Just to add to what Ultra said:

Please, in the game, come join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning / zanda
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring
- Zagalote / Badsector

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Jamielad
Baby Leet

Post by Jamielad »

Well i tried giving a few of the names a /tell but no one online, if you perhaps know anyone online i can send a tell to it would help :D :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Im online atm now /Redcurry mostly

But ask for AP members in OOC anayone can invite you to bot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

And would help if you put ur toon name on ur application ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Jamielad wrote:Hi,

I agree to the listed above :)

i also forgot to mention i'm on and off each day, times vary due to RL occurences, hope to hear from you soon.
There's no requirement to be on as often as possible, you're free to logon casually and when you're able to attend raids you can work around those schedules as well. We just ask that you actually be sociable and participate ingame with the org :)
Nic
Big Leet

Post by Nic »

Hi Jamie,

I have tried to get you on all 3 toons over the last 24 hours or so, unfortuatley while you were afk. Give me or Malo or Reap a shout in or any other officer.

Thanks,
Nic