Application from Dodgie

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dodgie
Baby Leet

Application from Dodgie

Post by Dodgie »

Hi guys. newly returned AO player coming back to the most classic game out there.

Im a 43 year old English man living in Denmark so my timeline in GMT+1 so i will be online mostly in EU timezones.

Im looking for an active, friendly org to spend my time with and hope to make new friends.

I am allready on the Bot as i was invited there by a player called Shadowsnipez who i teamed with earlier.

Cheers.

Dodgie.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application from Dodgie

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Dodgie and welcome to APs forums. Thanks for your interest in joining our org.

Now, before we meet you online, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Then, in the game, join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf (General)
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring (General)
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning / Zanda
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Shacode / Codeish / Codemanforce
Shartris / Dedicated / Hammured / lendahand
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Carpdiem / Bellatrix / Furymaster
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

Cheers, Reaper
Dodgie
Baby Leet

Post by Dodgie »

The code of conduct looks mighty fine and dandy. Look forward to the next step :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Thanks Dodgie and we look forward to seeing you online.