Hello i would like to join Athen Paladins - Sherenne

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
sherenne
Baby Leet

Hello i would like to join Athen Paladins - Sherenne

Post by sherenne »

My name is Irina, i`m 57 years old, i am an old player in Anarchy Online that returned to game. i have 4 kids, one of them sometimes play with me :P , i am playing Anarchy online Almost every day, i`m kinda sick and i can't do anything else but i can play AO. My Toons are : Herkulles, Contesa1, Contesa2, Irinuca1, Sherenne and some other toons but can't remember their name exacly.

I would like to join your org because i saw that this is an active Org and i being an active player would be much more fun and much more better than playing alone all the time. ( i would like to specify that my other 220 toons are in another orgs, but they are not active as i would like to. i hope that doesn't bother anyone. Thanks in advance and i hope that this is enough :P
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Hello i would like to join Athen Paladins - Sherenne

Post by Ultra »

Hey Irina and welcome to our forums.

Happy to hear you coming back and you want to join Athen Paladins :)

Take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Then, in the game, join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP member for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer (only a few names here)

Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Stormeta/Masirxu/Cratstorm/Stormforcer/DrThunder
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Skorter/Bostax/Gusio/Cohara
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Twangleman / Twadah

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

/Ultra
Last edited by Chrisax on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: link to coc rules fixed
¯\_(ツ)_/¯