Application from Rantis

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rantis
Baby Leet

Application from Rantis

Post by Rantis »

Hello! My name is Rantis, I'm a Swedish hard worker that often plays on and off during late european times and the weekends.

I'm applying here because of the encounters I have had with people from this organisation and it feels like a place where I can be myself and enjoy my time on Rubi Ka. I like helping and discussing the game with people.

I have read and I accept the COC. I have read the Org Chat recommendations as well and I understand and agree with them as well.

I have recommendations from Biggcrat and Soldiertodd, they are the ones who pointed me in this direction!

Thanks!
Bellatrix
Strong Leet

Re: Application from Rantis

Post by Bellatrix »

Hi Rantis and welcome to the official forums for AP. Thank you for your interest in joining our org.

Thanks for reading the code of conduct and chat guidelines, here they are again for quick reference

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Since you agree with them, please try to join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf (General)
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring (General)
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning / Zanda
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Shacode / Codeish / Codemanforce
Shartris / Dedicated / Hammured / lendahand
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Carpdiem / Bellatrix / Furymaster
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl

Then, you will have a small interview with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well!

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)

Thanks, and hope to see you in game soon :)

Bellatrix
AFK for the forseeable future.